Al Qaeda, New World Order, Bin Laden, CIA, 9/11 & The War On Terror
The War On Terror
Recently, Tony Blair and George Bush were found guilty of committing war crimes in a Malaysian War Crimes mock tribunal, after it was discovered that they were guilty of fabricating pretexts in order to justify attacks.
The attacks of 9/11 came as a shock to many yet the warnings leading up to the event were largely ignored. Weeks before the attacks had happened my very own brother had received emails containing pictures of the twin towers being blown up with an image of Osama Bin Laden sat happily at the top...
...but were these emails really warnings, or were they just black propaganda?
At the time, my brother had his computer taken off him and his hard drive searched by the police. Everything came back inconclusive and they told him there was nothing to worry about, it was just a hoax.
Rather unbelievably, a few notable people had made claims of such a tragic event occurring around August or September 2001, many years prior. Alex Collier (ex-IRS) claimed in 1994 that an incident would happen in August or September 2001 that would be devastating to America but would also open up people's eyes and make them see thing in a different light...
...and then Richard Hoagland claimed that something big would happen in 2012 which would also open up people's eyes and make them see things in a different light. Move director Aaron Russo claimed almost a year before the 9/11 attacks that Nick Rockefeller had told him there would be a false flag operation in September 2001, which would allow them to go out to Iraq and then move into Afghanistan...
... then it happened eleven months later.
Rockefeller, who own the American oil industry and are a so-called Illuminati family, are allegedly partly responsible for the suppression of free energy in order to protect their profits.
David Rockefeller has previously admitted to being a part of the Illuminati, though it is unsure where the relationship between David and Nick officially lies.
The suppression of free energy, which has always been around, has been used to enslave us into a governing system that just doesn't work and technology is progressively turning Earth into a prison planet.
Watch the video clip to the right to see how George Bush reacts upon being being informed of the attacks on the twin towers.
Put yourself in his shoes - what would you have done if you were the president of America, were sat in a classroom full of schoolchildren and had just been informed that there had been a terrorist attack on the Pentagon?
And what would you have done when you were informed of the second attack eighteen minutes later?
Are these really the reasonable actions of an honourable president?
Tony Blair once stated "New World Order? The UK will never join!" then he teamed up with Bush and went off to bomb Iraq, before heading on to Afghanistan.
Al Qaeda is said to be a militant Islamic terrorist organization that was founded by Osama Bin Laden in the late eighties. President Barrack Obama claimed in 2011 that Bin Laden had been shot dead by US forces on 2nd May 2011.
Rather mysteriously, the American authorities claimed that Bin Laden's body had been buried at sea. No images of the body were released and even after public uproar at the lack of evidence the government announced that they would still not be releasing the images to the public.
No evidence of Bin Laden's death was left behind.
Literally translated into English 'Al Qaeda' means 'The Database'.
Just after the alleged death of Bin Laden, CIA whistleblower Michael Scheuer came forward and claimed that Bin Laden had been trained by the CIA and that Al Qaeda didn't exist.
In a 2009 video interview Scheuer had stated that they were saving the death of Bin Laden in their back pocket and that they would later move into Syria, in order to build military bases (edit: looks like he was right!).
As you can see in the third video clip, further claims were made that Bin Laden had already died in 2001 and that the claims of him being shot by US forces in 2011 were an attempt to reinstate trust in the American government.
Indeed Bin Laden's death received press coverage in The Pakistan Observer in 2001. In fact, Osama Bin Laden's death has, in total, been announced as many as nine times - see The Man Who Knew Too Much: William "Bill" Cooper: 9/11, Osama Bin Laden, AIDS, Aliens & The CIA.
The CIA & PsyOps
Central Intelligence Agency or Criminals In Action?
It seems that the CIA are quite fond of spreading misinformation and disinformation in order to keep government intelligence suppressed.
They are also well known for using mind control techniques and psychological warfare and some of the technology that can be used to do this is extremely advanced.
The military are said to be in possession of technology that is at least 25% more advanced than the technology accessible to the general public.
Subliminal messages can be masked in sounds, music, images, videos, text, background noises, RF signals, wireless transmissions or just about anywhere without the awareness of the subject (i.e. the target).
The messages are still decoded by the subconscious mind and now the technology to implant thoughts into a person's mind is available in the form of psychotronic devices. If reports are to be believed then psychotronic torture is a reality.
Some people have claimed that HAARP could be such a weapon, although it is mainly known as a weather manipulation tool.
Recently Derren Brown showcased on UK television how, by using simple mind control techniques, a subject could be made to carry out an assassination without realizing that they were the assassin and then having no memory of the event afterwards.
His experiment was successful and was done without the use of psychotronics.
So Why All The Propaganda?
Think about it logically.
If the public were to be told the truth then there would be no way of preventing intelligence data from being leaked.
If no-one knows what's really happening behind the scenes then no-one can gain any information that can be used in a counter-attack.
New World Order
The plan is to reduce the world's population by 85% and to implant the remaining 15% with RFID chips which will be used to regulate an electronic currency. The chip is planned to go in the right hand, arm or in the head.
Try reading the Book of Revelations. A self-fulfilling prophecy? Or plagiarism of the bible?
Being chipped can only be a bad thing, potentially the chips could be used for psychotronic warfare and if your chip gets switched off (eg for not paying your taxes) then you can no longer buy or sell. Just like in the bible.
Technically, the human race would become androids or cyborgs, everyone would be implanted with computer technology and tied up to the system. And eventually the system would be entirely computerized and self-regulating.
We would have been turned into slaves of computer technology. Alien computer technology?
If there really are plans to implement this scheme for a one-world government and microchipped population by 2029 (coincidentally the same year that a huge asteroid is due to hit Earth), then who is it that's controlling the situation from behind the scenes?
Elite control is about having the majority controlled by the minority. It's about having 99% of the people under control of the remaining 1%. Nick Rockefeller has already carried out a test pilot scheme in China for a cashless society whereby all transactions would be made electronically using wireless technology.
Could Bilderberg really be the one's to watch?
© 2012 Sparkster Hubs
More by this Author
William Cooper - Super-conspiracy theorist or the man that knew too much? Was Bill Cooper on to something or was he simply just a paranoid schizophrenic?
Believe that the Illuminati and the coming New World Order is just a conspiracy theory or a myth? Think again! Take a look at the Iluuminati timeline here:
Covert psychological murder is the most under-cover and unrecognized form of abuse that exists, yet nobody has ever been convicted of committing of carrying out the devastating crime.