H.O.W. All Of Us Can Still Vote
Even Without Photos.
A lot of changes this year makes is more difficult to vote. Basically, it is more difficult for African Americans, Hispanics, and poor people to vote. One of these is voter fraud, which has not happened as much has been, as it has been claimed to have happened . At this time only 15 states have actually require voter I.D. Those states are.
Mississippi ( Pending)
New Hampshire ( Pending)
South Carolina (Pending)
Texas ( Pending In Court)
Wisconsin (Pending In Court)
However, even though voting may seem more difficult, there are still many ways people can still vote,
1) Register by mail- People can still register to vote by mail, or online. Of course this is a step by step process, but is still important and it still counts as a vote.
2) Absentee Ballot- A ballot can be sent to you by WWW. FVAP.GOV. Absentee voting is a step by step process, but it still counts. The information and the instructions will be mailed to you.
3) Voters overseas have a number of options. They can fax, email using the internet. Please consult the Federal Assistance Programs in your state for more information. Simply type in the name of your state, and follow the information given to you.
4) Provisional Ballot. Verification has changed state by state. Of course in some states you have to have a picture I.D. but what people have not been told is people can still vote using, a billing statement, a payment stub, a social security card. If you do not have any of these you can use what is called a provisional ballot. A provisional ballot is a form which people can use, by signing in using their social security number. This is not valid in all states.
5) People with disabilities- Many people with disabilities can vote. People who cannot get to the polls to vote or people who are in long term care facilities can vote. One of the most important places for people with disabilities or people in long term care facilities to get information on how to vote is:
WWW.EAC.GOV or the United States Election Assistance Commission.
This site can help people register to vote, it can also help people who use english as second language vote. This is a wonderful site. If offers help to so many people.
Please vote. The some Politicians are telling us we can't, that is a lie, we can vote. We are smarter and stronger then they think we are. Let's prove it by voting!
More by this Author
African Americans still to this day, receive employment discrimination. More companies prefer to hire White Americans then Black Americans. There are laws against this, but these laws are not being followed.
A response to the hub "Join the Illuminati" written by Larry Okeke, who believed the Illuminati is a "defunct secret service" He is wrong, very wrong. The Illuminati is alive, and very deadly.
On Dec. 31, 2011 Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act, which could give him the power to enact martial law. He can stay in power as long as he wants to.