Basic Necessities That Will Disappear First During A Major Disaster
Jim Rogers - Mark My Words, The Dollar Will Disappear
Who knows when a major disaster happens but I believe everyone should be aware of basic necessities we will need to survive. I compiled this list of basic necessities that will disappear first during a major disaster.
* Power Generators.
* Can openers and hand egg beaters, whisks.
* Honey, Syrups, sugars.
* Rice, Beans, Wheat.
* Flour, yeast and salt
* Milk Powdered and Condensed.
* Vegetable oil.
* Grain Grinder.
* Tuna Fish.
* Baking soda.
* Garlic, spices and vinegar, baking supplies
* Chewing gum/candies
* Crackers, saltines, pretzels, Trail mix/Jerky
* Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Nuts
* Soy sauce, vinegar, bouillons/gravy/soup base.
* Water Filters Purifiers.
* Teas, Green, Black And Herbal.
* Instant Coffee
* Wine and Liquors etc.
* Water containers hard clear plastic.
* Portable Toilets.
* Lamp Oil, Wicks, Lamps.
* Charcoal and Lighter fluid.
* Propane Heater.
* Propane Cylinders.
* Survival Guide.
* Mantles for long term lighting needs.
* Baby Supplies: Diapers/formula/ointments, etc
* Washboards, Mop Bucket.
* Cooking stoves Propane and Kerosene.
* Medicines and Vitamins
* Propane Cylinder Handle Holder.
* Feminine Hygiene/Hair care/Skin products.
* Thermal underwear.
* Bow saws, axes and hatchets and Wedges.
* Aluminum foils Regular and Heavy Duty.
* Gasoline containers.
* Garbage bags.
* Toilet Paper, Kleenex, paper towel
* Garden seeds.
* Clothes pins/line/hangers.
* Pump Repair Kit
* Fire extinguishers.
* First aid kits
* Batteries All Sizes With Extended Expiration Dates.
* Dogs and dog’s food.
* Matches ("Strike Anywhere" preferred. Boxed, wooden matches will go first.)
The First 12 Hours of a US Dollar Collapse
* Writing paper/pads/pencils/solar calculators
* Insulated ice chests (good for keeping items from freezing in wintertime)
* Work boots, belts, Levis and durable shirts
* Flashlights/Light Sticks and torches, Lanterns
* Journals, Diaries and Scrapbooks (Jot down ideas, feelings, and experiences: Historic times!)
* Garbage cans Plastic.
* Shampoo, Toothbrush/paste, Mouthwash/floss, nail clippers, etc
* Cast iron cookware (sturdy, efficient)
* Fishing supplies/tools.
* Mosquito coils/repellent sprays/creams.
* Duct tape.
* Laundry detergent (Liquid)
* Backpacks and duffel bags.
* Garden tools and supplies.
* Scissors, fabrics and sewing supplies.
* Canned Fruits, Veggies, Soups, stews, etc.
* Canning supplies (Jars/lids/wax)
* Knives and Sharpening tools: files, stones, steel.
* Bicycles...Tires/tubes/pumps/chains, etc.
* Sleeping bags and blankets/pillows/mats
* Carbon Monoxide Alarm (battery powered)
* Board Games Cards, Dice.
* Rat Poison, Roach Killer.
* Mousetraps, Ant traps and cockroach magnets
* Paper plates/cups/utensils (stock up, folks...)
* Baby Wipes, oils, waterless and Anti-bacterial soap.
* Rain Coats, Rain boots, Umbrellas and etc.
* Shaving supplies (razors and creams, talc, after shave)
* Hand pumps and siphons.
* Reading glasses.
* Woolen clothing, scarves/ear-muffs/mittens.
* Boy Scout Handbook.
* Window Insulation Kit
* Socks, Underwear, T-shirts, etc.
* Lumber all types.
* Shopping carts.
* Cots and Inflatable Mattresses.
* Gloves: Work/warming/gardening, etc.
* Lantern Hangers.
* Screen Patches.
* Paraffin wax
* Glue, nails, nuts, bolts, screws, etc.
* Atomizers (for cooling/bathing)
* Hats and scarfs.
* Guns, Ammunition, Pepper Spray, Knives, Clubs, Bats and Slingshots just in case you are worried about your safety.
More by this Author
There are three kinds of men who do not understand a woman: Young, old, and middle-aged. Well it is the man’s problem if he cannot understand a woman.
Send MMS SMS Free From PC or Mobile Phone SMS in short means short message service or we also call it text messaging, mms in short means Multi media service, which includes, Pictures, Audio, Video, Mp3, Mp4 & many...
"You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing." --Michael Pritchard