How to Be Patriotic Stop International Bankers From Destroying America
Poll About International Bankers
Did You Know That Off Balance Banking Was Preplanned?See results without voting
Update: Fascism of the International Banks and Bernanke Comments
Ben Bernanke has said that the federal reserve lacks the regulatory power to truly take over an international bank. This is an admission to my premise of this website although I don't believe this is true from reading some of the articles at the Bank of International Settlements website. Anyway, the international bankers are now in control of the world's financial system and this one world fascism is a danger to our liberties. All our federal reserve can do is direct our treasury, the depository of our tax money, to continue to feed money to these banks.
It is clear to me that unless we limit the power of the Fed to ignore regulation where needed the financial system will gain even more certainty regarding their ability to subordinate sovereign nations. This is a disgusting and vile situation, because the toxic assets of these too big to fail banks will be with us for some time. On the one hand, we want the Fed to have less power, but on the other, we need to regulate the shadow banks. The Fed showed it's power by NOT regulating the shadow banks. While that seems counter intuitive, it is true. I will prove it as we go on and offer solutions towards independence from the Fed. The Fed will not likely be terminated, though nationalization of the Fed and a mandate for the institution to stop housing bubbles would be good. But the institution can be rendered less intrusive, by the masses and by our state, local and even federal government as I will show here.
It is time the United States take this power back from the international bankers. Write your congressmen and protest this usurpation of national sovereignty! We need to quit giving these banks money, but rather must take over and cause bondholders to take a hit at these banks: Citibank, JP Morgan, Bank of America and probably Wells Fargo.
Congress is deathly afraid that either the credit rating of the United States will tank or else inflation will run off the charts, or both, if we continue to spend taxpayer money. Yet they seem to be afraid to force the international banker bondholders to share the pain and take the hit. That is the real crime in this whole fiasco. The fed said that they could not stop the ponzi housing scheme from occurring, yet they want complete power over the financial system. Isn't it time we trusted someone else? We will see how it all works out.
My natural father was Jewish but I was adopted before my first birthday. I oppose all racism, and ethnic slurs as I battle the banks with my writings. I oppose globalist Zionism, which is not a religion or a race. Within banking the last three Fed Chairmen have been Jewish, but all Fed governors, regardless of race, are Zionists. Zionism is not Judaism, but rather is a political and economic movement that seeks total world domination.
Many ethnic groups are involved in the banking scams. And many of Jewish heritage on mainstreet have been financially destroyed by the behavior of a powerful few. Please, I appeal to you who want to fight the New Financial Order, do not use ethnic or racial slurs! Any statements I make here about these men of greed are not to be construed as being racist or intolerant of anyone, nor are they a blanket condemnation of any race, ethnic group, or religion.
- Glass-Steagall Alone Won't Be Enough to Stop Dimon and the Bankers - Business Insider
Rules on How Banks Invest in the UK Are Needed As Well.
International Bankers are Cockroaches
I don't really know if international bankers have always been cockroaches. But certainly after Basel II they have been pests that need to be stamped out. Now I don't believe in just killing them, unless the law were passed to allow the stamping to begin. As it is, you can defeat the bankers in your personal lives by not borrowing or in any way using their products. You don't want to go to jail for harming them, but you can channel your anger for the big bankers and then beat them by understanding the game that they play. You need to realize that the hidden asset risk made up of bad loans that was hidden off balance sheets of the banks and that has our economy in despair was preplanned. It was greedily planned by the Basel II central bankers.
Be sure to read my ebook, Ponzi Housing for Dummies found at the major ebook stores. I proved there that the following events were a planned financial attack upon mainstreet USA:
1. Off balance sheet banking was permitted at Basel 2 in 1998.
2. Glass-Steagall was repealed in 1999.
3. The Commodities Futures Modernization Act allowed credit default swaps, a form of betting on real estate CDOs, to be spread in massive amounts, as well as interest credit swaps which also was a planned attack on main street governments. The interest swaps were sold to the governments as an inflation hedge when the banks knew the Fed would have their backs in a deflationary scenario.
4. With the ability to hide loans and get rid of them, we had an ever increasing absence of underwriting beginning in mid 2003.
5. The chart and analysis at the ebook does not lie. The private MBSs (CDOs) not guaranteed by anything other than bogus AAA ratings took over in late 2003, corresponding, by the way, with Tim Geithner's appointment to the NY Fed, the most powerful Fed bank.
Even the original subprimes, kick started by the GSE's, Fannie and Freddie, were held to higher standards than the subsequent shadow banking, hidden lending. Liar loans and the like became popular. According to the Fed's own statistics, subprime loans written by the shadow banks were over 76 percent of all subprime loans, but the CRA/ACORN over-regulated subprimes made up only about 24 percent of the total and zero percent of the alt a, option arms, jumbo and other prime toxic loans that followed.
This Basel II meeting set up a massive fraud upon the American people and others in the world. This is fraud and the whole lot should be thrown in jail, yesterday! You couldn't hide your balances off your tax returns so that the IRS could not see them. If you are a company you cannot hide assets. But the banks all agreed to do this and defraud the American middle class with impunity!
Acknowledged as a front for these international bankers are the smaller cockroaches who comprise the Council on Foreign Relations, a group of people that included Bill Clinton and Newt Gingrich and Diane Sawyer. Most importantly, the CFR has an inner circle who seeks to weaken the sovereignty of the United States.
So then, the patriotic way to stamp out international bankers is not to physically stamp them out, because they are crawling in Republican and Democrat administrations. Rather the way to stamp them out is to teach your children not to borrow unless they absolutely have to. Frugal living will clip the tails of these vile insects that control the money supply in Europe and America and maybe everywhere.
This is more background. International bankers in Basel in 1998 determined to allow banks to carry risk off their balance sheets. The result was the subprime and now alt a meltdowns and liar loans and the toxic bonds spread across the world to unsuspecting investors. The bonds were packaged into CDOS, Credit Debt Obligations, that were the worst bonds packaged together to give 3 times leverage, or three times loss. CDOS squared were groups of lower rated CDOS and losses can exceed 30 percent. Then there are super toxic CDOS. Add to these the trillions of dollars of derivative insurance products like credit default swaps and we had a real meltdown potential. And these banks are zombie-like, afraid to lend, ever since.
It should be noted that Fannie and Freddie, according to David Faber on CNBC's House of Cards, took a backseat to Wall Street because of corruption charges. My take is that Fannie and Freddie were set up to be removed from home lending so that Wall Street could take their place! Fannie and Freddie guaranteed the subprime loans but the lending and CDO's were pushed by Wall Street. Wall Street came in with their Basel 2 off balance sheet scam. Don't be fooled by Fox News. Wall Street was the primary player in the housing bubble, while Fannie and Freddie were on the periphery, at least after mid 2003.
Enron was guilty of breaking the law for off balance sheet schemes, of hiding loans to the company, yet for the banks it was perfectly legal to scam investors, house buyers, and put at risk our entire financial system with this "legal" scam.The BIS allowed this off balance sheet model to be planned right under it's nose at Basel 2, in 1998. And while Enron's executives were jailbound, bankers received none of this punishment for hiding mortgage loans that were risky off the balance sheet.
And even after Enron and others failed for doing so, the banks pressed ahead in late 2003 with a risk management technique that should have landed them in the slammer. You only hide bad loans if you want to scam someone. This parallel banking system Chris Whalen and others have spoken about was contrived at Basel 2, applied in late 2003. And seeing Enron and others crashing years before, left the bankers with no excuse. They knew it would end badly, yet they pressed ahead anyway. They used models to predict outcomes. Then they used these models of what would happen to justify hiding the bad loans off balance sheets.
Risk management became a doomed exercise. The Fed knew it would have the backs of the investment banks, the commercial banks, and the foreign banks if failure that was inevitable, happened. After all, through this ponzi housing and derivative scam, the banks got too big to fail. This was the goal of the central banks all along, to consolidate power at the top, and squeeze tighter the vice over sovereign governments. Europe was in the clutches of the central banks for years. Japan succumbed through Basel 1. And the United States succumbed through Basel 2 and the subordination sought by Basel 3 going forward.
So then, here is a list of ways to stamp out the Cockroach international bankers, limit the power of this NWO, and do your patriotic duty to get your country back. I know everyone cannot do all of these things, but if you can contribute in one of these ways please do:
1. Walk away from your credit cards and auto loans and housing mortgages. You are patriotic if you do so. Save money as fast as you can. This is not legal or tax advice. I am not an attorney nor am I an investment counselor. This is an educational exercise to get people to think. Do what you can. Skip some payments in protest if you can. Boycott new mortgages. Live with roommates or family to negate the desire of bankers to inflate both rents and house values.
2. Do not invest. Do not put much or any in markets. This is not financial advice as I am not a financial advisor nor am I giving legal advice. This is a plea to force companies to live without credit themselves. If you don't invest, they cannot use the money earned as collateral for more loans. Avoid investing in derivatives, corporate bonds, mortgage bonds. Keep these markets looking like Antarctica. That is the patriotic thing to do.
3. Don't completely trust the FDIC. If there is a major multiple bank run, you could lose your money although congress has given the FDIC a large credit guarantee.
4. Expect inflation once they lick deflation. As the government is in the hands of the big banks, and as they pump unlimited dollars into those banks, they will have to print money up the ying yang. Deflation is hard to conquer however.
5. Try to get congress to stop giving money to the banks. The banks need to be stopped from ever, ever doing this off balance crap again. If the government can get a long term piece of the profit that should be the only way taxpayers bail out banks going forward.
6. Prosecute those who either facilitated hiding assets off bank books here in the US, like Republican Gramm, and also prosecute those who interfered with the investigation of the derivatives that were hidden, like Republican Greenspan and Democrat Rubin who is up to his eyeballs in Citibank. Here is a guy, Robert Rubin, who was treasury secretary, who is one of many who warned the United States government to overpay for Citibank or they would go under. We should have called Rubin's bluff and let the bank fail.
7. Limit international banking influence in the United States by regulating the central bank and getting that bank to forgive 1.6 trillion dollars owed by the treasury. Ellen Brown has advocated state banks, with independent charters, to keep money in each state and bolster community banks. It works in North Dakota, not exactly a flaming liberal state! We should not default on our treasury bonds. But there is 1.6 trillion dollars of central bank debt that should be erased from the total debt owed. This money could be used to get our economy going.
8. If you protest, peacefully, do so in NYC at the corporate headquarters or at corporate stock meetings. Don't bother with DC as only by getting politicians to notice displeasure with the big bankers will we get any crumbs of protection.
9. Understand that the 9th Court of Appeals has ruled for some time now that the Federal Reserve is a private banking system. This fellow Lewis could not sue the Federal Reserve as a government entity when the bank's employee ruined his car.Treat this private bank as a potential and actual adversary as prices are artificially inflated by this bank.
680 F.2d 1239 (1982)
John L. LEWIS, Plaintiff/Appellant,
UNITED STATES of America, Defendant/Appellee.
United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
Submitted March 2, 1982. Decided April 19, 1982. As Amended June 24, 1982.
10. Limit your family size, and don't be afraid to live in an extended family in order to build or preserve wealth. I oppose all Eugenics and forced population control, but voluntary control can actually preserve the standard of living although middle class decline is inevitable if our government refuses to control the flow of capital and the extortion driving wages down and the cost of living up.
Now I understand that people cannot always do all of the above. But do what you can to show your desire to free American from the international banking system, or at least weaken that system.
Be sure to take my poll down the page and read my update.
People Are Worshipping Ben Bernanke
To those who voted in my poll and voted that they didn't know what I am talking about, I can tell you in simple terms that the Basel 2 meeting allowed the banks to hide risky investments off their balance sheets where no one could see the toxic stuff they had. As long as house prices kept going up, this was not a problem. When prices started declining these hidden assets started to hurt the profitability of the banks and now the solvency of the big banks.
Now onto the Bernanke comments:
Guys on CNBC are at the feet worshipping Ben Bernanke and are wanting the fascistic bailout and robbery of the treasury to succeed. Pretty disgusting that the public/private relationship is so one sided in favor of the corporation. Bernanke commented at a hearing in congress that this all was just a public/private relationship. His little smile was not appreciated by me because I know that relationship is really a legal theft of our taxpayer money. He is content to let the zombie banks remain in a zombie state indefinitely, it seems.
As it turns out Dylan Ratigan was saying that Citibank held the treasury of the United States hostage with the threat of bankruptcy. The derivatives of the big banks multiply that loss because they were bets that the bonds would never default. They are bets leveraged 10 to 1 on the bonds of the bank.
I don't have a problem with a temporary taking over of the banks, not this bailout. Then you clean up the banks, sell off the bad assets, and sell the bank back into the private sector. That is not what they are doing now. That was the old S and L solution and it worked. But international bankers don't want to take the hit by the loss they would incur on the derivatives of the corporate bonds.
If I remember correctly, Dylan Ratigan accused Citibank, or Citicorp or whoever they want to call themselves, of holding the United States government hostage by threatening default if they don't get a bailout. It is time the United States defaulted on all these credit default swaps and I guarantee you that this overleverage will not happen again in for a years. But with Obama and Geithner bailing out the banks, just like the Republicans did, the scam will return in our lifetime. This is what is called "moral hazard". Of course the bankers will always take risk if they know they have the backing of the federal government, if they fail. I posted a little comment at Business Insider that applies now, as we now don't have securitization but Bernanke and Geithner want it to return: "Without the easy money of securitization, we won't have big house appreciation. We will have the opposite.
And who knows how brief the next easy money bubble will be, maybe too brief for the big banks to unload those assets there now is no market for." And we know that the Republicans have already made it known that the Volcker Rule, a means for slowing down the temptation to leverage bonds, is not welcome. They are worse than Obama as they want big banks and investors to roll the dice with over leveraged hedge funds, that the Volcker rule would not allow.
The NWO of banking, where the banksters hold all the cards and are sealed off from punishment by the legal system, has just taken over.
International Bankers on Amazon
- Wells Fargo Bank Leads Securitization Attack On Taxpayers
Wells Fargo bank wants the government to guarantee all mortgages and has threatened to make the 30 year mortgage obsolete if the bank doesn't get what it wants. I have been writing about this subject of...
Cramer Urged Buying in the Face of a Declining Market. Was He Helping His Short Seller Friends?
Links to International Banking Meltdown and the Side Show of Jim Cramer and His Shorting Friends.
- Gary Anderson
My articles which have been published on BusinessInsider.com.
- Paulson Throws Bernanke Under the Bus, Backs Ken Lewis -- Seeking Alpha
The fed told Paulson to threaten Ken Lewis with removal if he didn't buy Merrill for BAC. Now Bernanke is obviously watching out for the interests of the hedge funds and the international bankers. Notice the chain of command,Fed to Treasury to Bank.
- naked capitalism: A Call For Greater Accountability For the Fed
The fed must be audited. Where have trillions of dollars gone?
- THE GREAT AMERICAN BUBBLE MACHINE (disclosuredelta)
Goldman Sachs roll in this sordid banking scam.
- Zero Hedge: Ratigan, Spitzer And Toure Clarify The Fed\'s Obsession With Secrecy
- Apartment Vacancy Rate Hits Two-Decade Record
- We Already Have One World Government
Update: on 4/2/2009 British Prime Minister Gordon Brown proclaimed a "New World Order". Let's consider the consequences of this new world order. Clearly, the international bankers created this crisis, with...
- The Big Takeover : Information Clearing House - ICH
why we need to spank the cockroach banksters. It is past time. We need to take our money out, we need to avoid loans, and we need to walk away from usurious and harmful loans. The entire history of why we should do this is right here.
- Daily Kos: State of the Nation
I have analyzed well over a thousand stories written by this clique of journalists. The vast majority of them were sourced from a small group of short-sellers who are also friends of Cramer. Other popular sources for this group of journalists inclu
- Silent Run on Banks
A silent run on the banks is a reality. It is caused by electronic withdrawals, and we may not get a sense of a bank panic going on because there are no lines outside the banks. E banking, once thought to be...
- Nouriel Roubini Should Win Nobel Prize
Nouriel Roubini, professor of economics at the University of New York has been right about the credit crisis from the start. In the world of practical economics, the majority of economists have proven to be...
- McCain guru linked to subprime crisis - Lisa Lerer - Politico.com
McCain co-chairman has dramatic role in recent restructuring of nation's investment houses.
- naked capitalism: The Bad Bank Assets Proposal: Even Worse Than You Imagined
Larry Kudlow is mistaken in calling for bank forebearance. This link exposes the problems with bank forebearance.
- Boycott Citibank and the Banks
Now is the time for the citizens of the United States to take our country back. Now is the time to act so that the central bankers will never again mess around with, or take advantage of, the citizens of the...
- The Fascist Government Will Continue to Screw the Middle Class
The ponzi housing scheme that ripped us off was created by George Bush and Alan Greenspan to finance the War for Oil in Iraq. But the screwing of the middle class is continuing. I have a list of websites...
- How Safe Is My FDIC Bank Account?
Readers, I urge you to please pay attention as this information is important! Did you know that there was a run on the banks in September 2008 that threatened the American banking system? Oh, the mainstream...
- international bankers Beyond Money
Planned off balance banking through Basil II has us in the fix we are in! This is a MUST READ LINK.
Bankers thought better of their off balance sheet fiasco.
More by this Author
Boycotting lenders indicates to the lenders that they are not trusted or worthy of main stream Americans' business. House prices can always melt down when bankers manipulate the prices of housing.
On 4/2/2009 British Prime Minister Gordon Brown proclaimed a "New World Order". Let's consider the consequences of this new world order. Clearly, the international bankers created this credit crisis
Want to know the pros and cons of living in Las Vegas? This city is much like any other if you don't count the Strip. There are neighborhoods, schools, and stores, and the weather is generally great.