Boycott BP and Associates
The Photo Says It All
They Call Us Stupid Americans
Well from one stupid American to another, The time is here. Time For A national boycott, no a global boycott. BP and others, need to know we are not stupid Americans, and we care about our environment and ecosystem.
Bp Station or Bp Oil, Don't stop shopping the inside store just don't buy their fuel and petroleum products. The independent that owns the store has nothing to do with this. Beware of stores that are not branded like 7-Eleven and Racetrac they buy the cheapest fuel on the street and you may be purchasing BP fuel.
Some people will tell you this wont work, but it will, they are greedy and never, ever want to see a reduction in sales.
Three very good reasons to boycott BP Oil and its associates:
1. March of 2005 gross negligence by this company led to a massive explosion at a Texas refinery, which lost 15 lives and injured about 180 other workers . US investigators reported BP was well aware of safety issues at the refinery, many of which were do to cost cutting.
2. The Alaska pipeline oil leak that shut down the states largest filed, you know it, BP again.
3. Now this great disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, pumping over 200,000 gallons of crude oil a day into our ecosystem.
I ask you how much more should they be allowed to get away with? How many more lives or coast lines need to be destroyed?
Do you part and boycott BP Oil Company and its Associates.
Links to supporting stories
- Local News | BP\'s trail of accidents, scandals stretches to Alaska | Seattle Times Newspaper
- Huge Alaska oil field shut down - Oil & energy- msnbc.com
Oil company BP scrambled Monday to assess suspected pipeline corrosion that will shut shipments from the nations biggest oilfield, removing about 8 percent of daily U.S. crude production and driving oil prices sharply higher.
- Cost-Cutting Led to Blast At BP Plant, Probe Finds - washingtonpost.com
Washington,DC,Virginia,Maryland business headlines,stock portfolio,markets,economy,mutual funds,personal finance,Dow Jones,S&P 500,NASDAQ quotes,company research tools. Federal Reserve,Bernanke,Securities and Exchange Commission.
Gulf BP Oil Spill Photos
More by this Author
yummy................ We were snacking on a bowl of mixed nuts, when my daughter asked "How many different types of nuts are there?" My reply "I don't know." So we went on a quest to find out just...
OMG My Kid Has Head Lice!! What do I do? Well after 3 children and spending hundreds of dollars at a time on the traditional drug store lice treatments, I here to tell you how to save money, time, and your...