A Group that Attacks Republicans is Exposed!
Ever hear of CREW (Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington)? A reading of their mission statement sounds like something that is sorely needed in Washington to bring elected officials corrupted by special interest groups to account and to rid Washington of politician "crooks". What a great idea, a non-partisan group that can police Washington politicians and hold them accountable for their corruption. We are on our way to a perfect world!
Reporters and commentators want you to think this organization is making sure that both sides of the aisle play fair and is keeping tabs on Washington. The organization that is the darling of Rachel Maddow, Crew is often described by the mainstream media as a “non partisan watch dog.” But the TRUTH is they don't come any more partisan than CREW. Just like most liberal groups whose activities never fall in line with the organization's title, an analysis of CREW's activities show it to be no different, so don't be fooled. It is just another "hit" group full of left wing liberals and funded by liberals and whose real mission is to attack Republicans.
All one has to do is look at those who are at CREW to see many had worked for Democrats like Joe Biden and Chuck Schumer or liberal organizations like the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) and the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union). A review of past and current staff shows none had worked for Republicans or organizations that lean right before they joined CREW.
What about CREW's funding? This may surprise you, but won't surprise any one who is on to the liberal attack game. Just like many other left wing organizations (too numerous to mention) Crew is funded by George Soros. Click here to find out more.
So the facts about how they attack Republicans aren't surprising:
• CREW IRS complaints were 100 percent aimed at Republicans or groups that lean right,
• More than 75% of FEC complaints by CREW were aimed at Republicans or groups that lean right,
• CREW consistently targets Republicans or organizations that lean right with congressional ethics complaints, Federal Election Commission (FEC) and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) only eight times more frequently than Democrats;
• Republicans were the target of over 80% of CREW complaints or requests for action with the Senate Ethics Committee and 75% of CREW complaints or requests for action with the House Ethics Committee;
• Out of 51 lawsuits filed by CREW, 75% of which were aimed at the Bush Administration or Republicans. 18% only were targeted at Democrats.
To discover if CREW is a Democratic lap dog or a non partisan watch dog visit CREWExposed.com and you’ll discover the obvious answer. Once you check out the site you can share this with your friends and when the next news article that features CREW propaganda comes out they won't be duped.
More by this Author
Are you suffering from a political Stockholm syndrome? (or capture-bonding, a psychological phenomenon in which voters who are held hostage to their candidate express empathy and have positive feelings towards their...
America's electorate is so naive they simply believe anything said if it is what they want to hear. It is just like a pedophile offering children candy to get in his car - the children are the voters, the candy, lies...
Siberians have their shortcomings which for many means - DON"T BUY A SIBERIAN - read and discover why! Especially written for a dog lover's appreciation.