South East Bexar County Awareness: ESD6- Holds Board Meeting- May 28, 2013
Having plenty of history with ESD6, this meeting will not last long as Ms. Mendelsohn and her board obviously have things rehearsed before they have their meetings and most times the items are already done and the meeting is just a "formality" as Ms. Mendelsohn likes to say.
- Status of ESD2
- Accepting the Resignation of Robert Chavez, another formality as by law, once he has taken an oath with another taxing entity, he automatically surrenders the seat he holds. Plus their illustrious friend, County Commissioner Rodriguez has already appointed Raymond T. Lopez to the board.
- Spending money on a video camera
- Voting how much not to pay the Ata-Bexar Fire Department
- Since the already put the horse in front of the cart and decided not to renew the contract with Ata-Bexar, they are now trying to find coverage for the area with ESD2.
- The board will vote to continue processing the loan application as required by the USDA (unless this is another loan, they already voted to process the $6.2 loan)
- And once again the ESD6 Attorney, Lou Rosenberg is the cash cow in today's meeting getting paid more than all their bills combined.
Ms. Mendelsohn, made the Southside ISD board meeting shortly after it began and was seen mingling with their supporters, Ms. Cantu (town crier) and Ms. Susan Richardson (Union Rep) among them.
Ms. Mendelsohn was also overheard, congratulating her boys and giving them pointers on their performance after the meeting.
More by this Author
County Commissioner Chico Rodriguez had problems with another ESD in his precinct and did nothing about it, this is taxation without representation.
- 0Southeast Bexar County Awareness: Southside Isd Superintendent and his Secretary-Target of "Team"members on board
Under the supervision and guidance of Dr. Juan Antonio Jasso, the Southside ISD expanded it's campuses and took education into places that a rural school like Southside ISD hadn't done before.
Most definitely something there...... Appointment of unqualified members with many aliases to ESD#6 board spawns possibility of corruption.