South East Bexar County Awareness: Esd6 Meeting: April 28, 2011-to Hold Special Meeting in Judges Court Room
The ESD6 is holding a special board meeting on April 28, 2011.
This is nothing new, what is new, is that it is where it is being held.
LOCATION: Courtroom of Judge David Berchelmann, including Chambers, Jury Room and/or adjacent hallway. 37th District Court, Bexar County Court House, 100 Dolorosa, 4th Floor, San Antonio, TX 78205.
TIME: 2:00 PM.
Court Room Board Meeting
Have you ever heard of a board meeting in a court room?See results without voting
What's on the Agenda?
This agenda is somewhat different than the others. Above the agenda items are actual agenda items that are not a part of the "agenda".
- Private consultation with the Board's Attorney
- Deliberation about Real Property (my bet on this item, the land to be donated by County Commissioner's for their new ESD6 Fire and Rescue.
- Deliberations about Gifts and Donations (same as #2)
- Deliberation as it pertains to Personnel (Could Joe Hearn be looking to get his job back as District Fire Chief?)
- Economic Development (the last proposed site for their new ESD6 Fire Department was near the J. L. Matthey Middle School on donated land where Copper Ridge Development is to build a new subdivision, also the new subdivision that was approved by Chico Rodriguez on FM1937-Rabel Rd.) The Rabel Rd. subdivision, if memory serves correctly is within the city limits and would eliminate the possibility of a VFD in that area.
- Call to order
- Establish a quorum
- NO COMMUNITY TO BE HEARD SECTION
- Take necessary action to review, approve and ammend Provider Agreement (s) presented by the Monitor.
- Executive session, Southside ISD vs. Bexar County ESD6, involving the status of the monitor's proposed contract for service providers and the contract proposed by the VFD's and receive advice related thereto.
- The board will discuss and take any action deemed necessary......including request to the Court that the action for Injunction be dismissed.
More by this Author
- 0Southeast Bexar County Awareness: Southside Isd Superintendent and his Secretary-Target of "Team"members on board
Under the supervision and guidance of Dr. Juan Antonio Jasso, the Southside ISD expanded it's campuses and took education into places that a rural school like Southside ISD hadn't done before.
- 0Southeast Bexar County Community Awareness: Southside ISD- Resignations- Reassignments and a revolving door
Southside ISD school board micromanaging the employees of the district. Board members violating state policy to hire. Putting friends and family in high level positions with pay above standard.
- 0Southeast Bexar County Community Awareness: Southside ISD, pushing for bond money to expand athletics
Southside ISD under the possibility of removing its school board and replacing with managers now wants community to approve Bond Election for $75 million dollars.