Fight the New World International Order
What Do You Know About the New World Order?
Do You Know the Capital of the New World Order?See results without voting
The War Against the New International Order Cannot Be Fought With Your Physical Weapons But Can Be Fought Peacefully.
The New International Order is found in the western world. It is an order that could draw in Russia and China but they are wary. However, China has called for one international currency for use in foreign trade. The New International Order also known as the new world order, transcends sovereign governments. We need to fight the order peacefully, as discussed below. Showing that the New International Order is not benign, but has injured mainstreet, I discuss in detail the banking operation here.
Because the NWO transcends these traditional sovereign states, citizens cannot fight a war against this order with guns and traditional means. It won't work. Perhaps the military could make war against the NWO, but they would have to know exactly what they were doing and how to protect the citizens of our nation and stem outflows of capital if that were ever decided. It is my view that the military of the United States, for the most part, is bought and paid for by this new international order, so we can't count on them. But we can fight the NWO peacefully and everyday in our personal lives. Some ideas on how to do this are found below on this website.
The new international order takes on a few easy to recognize forms. Both political parties are in on the scheme. Both political parties have some who oppose the scheme. In order for America to get the attention of these political parties, it will likely be necessary to protest, peacefully, at the Too-Big-To-Fail bank headquarters and at their shareholder meetings. These banks will include Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Wells Fargo and Citibank.
First, it is a banking order, revolving around the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank and the Bank of International Settlements, as well as revolving around major banking centers: The City of London, Wall Street and Hong Kong. From there we have central banks that are generally private banks, controlling the money supplies of nations and using their knowledge of money manipulation to profit off the nations for the benefits of just a few rich families.The New International Order is not benign toward mainstreet, but has, more than once, stolen from mainstreet by stealing house value, stock value, interest value and more.
Second, it is an energy order, and the big oil companies of the United States and Europe have a strong hand in this order. China gets some benefits from this order. Russia is independent, as far as I can tell from this energy order, though she may have some need for the banking order. Russia has defaulted on an IMF loan before, as has Argentina. The energy order is connected to the banking order, as Standard Oil ownership also had large stake in Chase Bank and more. Standard Oil was broken up into Exxon, Chevron, Arco, now part of BP, and others.
But the connection between Too Big To Fail Banks and Big Energy is still secure. Big oil rides the prices required by OPEC and by traders on Wall Street. Big oil does nothing to wean the US off of energy dependence. And our military especially now involves itself in this order, fighting oil wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Worst of all, the London Loophole gives this speculative order freedom to trade outside the regulations made in the United States. Churning of contracts through the ICE does great damage to main street as oil goes up and up in price.
The banks even hoard commodities, and the Fed came out in February of 2012 as being against that speculative hoarding. It will be interesting to see the outcome of this, as the Fed usually sides with whatever the banks want, when it comes to speculation.
Third, it is a social/Political order. The social order includes the United Nations. It is an attempt to impose the culture of the western world upon everyone else. When Hillary Clinton said "it takes a village" she was talking about this social order. Clinton is not the only one in on this economic order. Most Republicans are likewise up to their eyeballs in support of this world order. Through the manipulations of this world order, the political order is being challenged in Europe and with the Euro. The international banking cartel wants trading blocks, and just a few currencies at this point, to act as reserve currencies. Perhaps those are the Euro, a dollar replacement named the Amero, for the US, Canada and Mexico, and an Asian currency. Problem is, without merging nationality and treasuries of these block countries, you have trouble with the currency as we see in the Euro.
The political battle right now is in Eurozone over how much sovereignty to give up. That is a dangerous game these countries are playing and we will see how it works out. But the political battle is also found at the US border with regard to the North American Block. While I don't believe this order wants to be upfront in exhibition of power, preferring to keep the shell of democracy much like the neocons, it all depends on how confident the order becomes.
Big capitalism is not patriotic, as it chases returns regardless of what nations do. Only efforts to control this greed can make capitalism useful for building national unity. But don't hold your breath about that happening anytime soon!
Jamie Dimon Gambling in the Capital of the New World Order
- Glass-Steagall Alone Won't Be Enough to Stop Dimon and the Bankers - Business Insider
Rules on How Banks Invest in the UK Are Needed As Well.
Wells Fargo Bank: Watch the NWO Leverage Threats Against Our Nation!
- Wells Fargo Bank Leads Securitization Attack On Taxpayers
Wells Fargo bank wants the government to guarantee all mortgages and has threatened to make the 30 year mortgage obsolete if the bank doesn't get what it wants. I have been writing about this subject of...
Deregulation Gives Unscrupulous Men an Advantage
Methods to Fight the New International Order
I repeat that you cannot make war on the new international order by the use of weapons. It would be dangerous and futile. Protest is another thing. People have always protested what they believe in. But there are specific ways of acting that can free you somewhat from the NWO and weaken the order.
Fighting the Banking Order:
1. Take money out of the big banks and put it into credit unions or keep it with you.
2. Don't take on debt. Don't use credit cards and make few large purchases with credit.
3. Walk away from as much debt as you safely can walk away from, realizing that many cannot do so because they depend on a good credit score. I am not a lawyer or a financial advisor and so this is a protest point of view. If you have the capacity to walk away, then walk away. Be a mortgage vigilante and a credit card vigilante because the Banking Order stole from you.
4. Don't pay too much for a house. If a house is priced way more than 15 times yearly rent, don't buy it. If you can rent much cheaper than buying, then just rent and save the rest.
5. Some may want to boycott the stock market. Retail investors have been sitting out and many have said that if they go in big time, the markets will go down, thereby fleecing the small investor. This fleecing seems to be happening with more regularity, with the dot com crash and the credit crisis crash being two examples.
Fighting the energy order:
1. Don't keep credit cards from oil companies.
2. Don't drive so much. People drive too much and it causes asset inflation. Don't do it! Teach your kids to be frugal in this area as well.
3. Seek strong laws against companies like BP and Exxon who spill oil all massively. Don't be afraid to push your elected officials to keep a watch on oil companies and support environmental causes with your time or money.
4. Realize that our banks will make a fortune on Cap and Trade, and study the issue.
5. Protest the oil wars, and seek to vote out people who support them.
Fighting the social/political order:
1. You can be aware of NWO talking points, of NWO activities in the news. Beware of Metaprogramming, a form of brainwashing which is used by networks such as CNBC.
2. You can make certain that your government representatives in Washington DC make a better effort to protect the borders of the US. I am not hot on states doing this, but the Federal Government knows that lax enforcement weakens the sovereignty of the US and furthers the efforts to establish a North American Union, which is part of the social and political goals of the NWO. That is why Bush allowed trucks that were not up to US code to drive across the borders with goods.
3. You can vote for leaders who count the US constitution as being important and a document to be respected. You can choose to vote out people who bail out big banks. But keep in mind that, while it is just to let the big banks fail, it may be a disaster. The problem are the trillions upon trillions of dollars of credit default swaps, an unregulated insurance on bonds.
4. You can support the rights of citizens. You can support free speech, free internet, gun rights, etc. Even if you don't like guns, support gun rights, because the NWO does not want you to have guns. Even if you are a liberal like I am, support gun rights.
UPDATE: See my treatment of the Sandy Hook Hoax here.
You can hold multinational corporations responsible for paying their fair share of taxes to the home nations. So far the NWO folks have fear of the American backlash to any political changes regarding US sovereignty, and they should have that fear. They should respect the founders of the nation who fought the exact same battles against intrusive control by the international bankers and Utopian dreamers.
Warning:The view of the New International Order slowly breaking down the sovereignty of nations was once considered a position of flakes and misfits. But as the proponents of the New International Order have gotten bolder in recent years there is a huge amount of information that can be found on the subject. The conspiracy of the NWO has been proven to be true!
But there are still some flakes in the movement against this world scheme. If you are a racist, or a troublemaker, go away. You weaken the position. If you have been caught up on racial misspeak in the past, just stop it! We don't want you. And don't think that young Rand Paul is serious about taking on the NWO. He has been misspoken on racial issues and he has supported one of the energy giants BP. This guy wants to be a mainstream beneficiary of big oil.
I respect his dad, Ron Paul, and many things that he is doing to cut military spending and seek peace in the world, and especially concerning the opposition to the private Federal Reserve. But Rand Paul has to do much more before I can trust him. In the final analysis, America must be competitive in the world. The efforts to prop up house prices for the benefits of the banks actually works against mainstreet in the long run. We can't work for diminishing wages as commodity prices go through the roof.
Update: Ron Paul has many flaws that have come to light. One of which is the reliance on the invisible hand of self interest as a means of gaining financial prosperity for all. This libertarian assumption was proven wrong in the housing bubble as deregulation of the banks became a means of stealing wealth from American homeowners.
New International Order Protest Links and Further Study Links
- Thanks to the UK Big Bang, Hedge Funds Are the Vehicle for Hot Money
The importance of the Big Bang to the USA economy is discussed here.
- Foreclosuregate: Sue Judges Who Allow Fake Foreclosures
In the light of Foreclosuregate, not so named by CNBC and the bankster crowd, there are many bad judges. In fact, the definition of a bad judge is one who fails to protect the unrepresented. Many people are...
- The Fascist Government Will Continue to Screw the Middle Class
Find Debt Solution strategies As I wrote for Seeking Alpha awhile back, the Federal Reserve private bank wants to sell bonds off their balance sheet in the form of a reverse repo, while also trying to sell...
- Fox News Is Lying To The Tea Party About Housing Regulation
Fox News lies are allowing the banksters to go back to work.
- Be Patriotic Stop International Bankers From Raping America
I don't really know if international bankers have always been cockroaches. But certainly after Basel II they have been pests that need to be stamped out. Now I don't believe in just killing them, unless the...
- Don't Buy A House Where There Are Multiple Offers-A Real Bank Scam
I live in Reno, NV. I have delved into the underbelly of the real estate market here. This real estate market was the victim of the massive ponzi lending bubble that ended with the credit crisis crash in late...
- The American Public Is Incredibly Stupid About Walking Away from Debt and Underwater Mortgages
There is no hope of financial literacy for the American public if one is to believe the astounding poll taken by Fannie Mae. The poll found that a majority Americans believe that it was the borrowers fault,...
- Tea Party Republicans: I Wish I Could Believe You When You Say You Want to Cut the Lifeline to the B
I hope readers would take a look at all the sections of this hub. I am mainly trying to point out here that this is a complex set of economic problems that exist in the United States. Feel free to comment...
- L.A. Hoodwinked
Make the banks pay for the homes they let decay.
- Hypertiger Wisdoms: Here we go again...
Interesting read about how the world needs US dollars but consumers aren't providing them. The ponzi loan scheme killed the golden goose of world prosperity? Maybe.
Even Hannity and Morris Are Aware of This. About Other Issues, I Don't Trust Hannity. I Don't Trust Morris Much.
Kissinger Admits to New International Order
Comments 27 comments
Strategies for Getting Rid of Debt
- Warning From Paul Miller Who Covers Fannie and Freddie That 30 Year Mortgages May Go Away
Paul Miller, an analyst who follows Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac said on 6/16/2010 that the 30 year mortgage will go away without the two GSE's continuing to guarantee loans. This interview with Mr. Miller was...
More by this Author
Sucky Chuck Schumer is in bed with hedge funds, and has been for some time. Schumer does not want these hedge fund guys, who make upwards of a billion dollars per year, taxed like regular folks for the work they do....
I wrote this in reply to an article critical of Chinese mercantilism: "What makes you all think that a change would help the US consumer? My assumption is the US consumer is the only serious consumer in...
Want to know the pros and cons of living in Las Vegas? This city is much like any other if you don't count the Strip. There are neighborhoods, schools, and stores, and the weather is generally great.