Begging for Gas Money how to use your gas wisley
I need some money for Gas
I only have $4 dollars budgeted for my gas per day. That's a whopping $28 dollars a week or $112 dollars per month. How far can I go on a gallon of Gas and can I do all the things I need to do before running out of Gas Money. These are the questions I have been asking myself a lot lately. I get about 15 miles to the gallon in my Subaru and I usual drive about twice that far everyday. So I need to do things different now so I can get all my errands done and still have some gas to visit friends and family. This is my plan to make it on 1 gallon a day.
I can drive about 105 miles a week in my Car with a Gallon of Gas everyday. Here's how I plan on spending my miles.
1. To Work and Back is 8 miles. I work 5 days a week so I need 40 miles for work.
2. Trips to the Store - I go to the store a lot but on this plan I am only taking about 2 miles for trips to the store because I can stop a the store on my way home from work.
3. Going out to eat for lunch from work. I cant stand being at work all day so I am giving myself about 1 mile each day for lunch.
4. Need to take my kids to the recreation center or to cousins or to the library. This could really kill my budget Because no body lives any where near us so I am giving my self 40 miles a week for this.
5. Trips to go work out or go-to a park or something. I am giving myself 15 miles for this.
This all ads up to about 102 miles so I have 3 miles for whatever.
I guess I can make it on a gallon of gas everyday but I just cant drive for the fun of it any more. Its not has hard since gas has gone down in prices but its finding its way backup so I have to do what I can for gas.
Begging for Gas Money
Tips on Getting Better Gas Mileage
1. Make sure your tire pressure is correct on all 4 tires check often.
2. Make sure you change your oil in your car every 3,000 miles or whatever your manual tells you.
3. Make sure you change the air filter in your car on a regular basis.
4. When starting to take off to drive your car accelerate slowly.
5 Try to drive the speed limit.
These tips should easily boost your gas mileage about 2-3 miles a gallon at least.
Expert Fuel Saving Tips
Things could get worse.
I have a few friends that live in Europe and they been telling me for years how lucky we are to have such low gas prices. Four Dollars is still a bargain compared to paying 8 to 10 dollars like they do in Europe. I think that the major difference here is that us Americans do a lot more highway driving they the Europeans. Especially us here in Texas where driving a hundred miles everyday is very common. A girl friend of mine drives about 1000 miles a week and the high prices have not slowed her down yet. But I believe her husband makes good money and she has that luxury that most of us cannot afford.
Better Gas Mileage Suggestions 2 comments
How to Siphon Gas from a Newer Vehicle
Gas Money Hubs
- Vision Premier Prepaid Platinum Visa Debit Card
The Vision Premier Prepaid Debit VISA Card has an option for all your basic needs in using a Credit card, three cards one Vision. 1. The Vision Premier is a Visa Prepaid card and also called The Paycheck Card. If upi want to have direct deposit...
- Single Enjoying Life by My Self
Is it possible to make it on 10 dollars an hour. Can you live in a hotel and pay for your food and still have money to go the movies or clubbing or just maybe to a coffee house. I think that its very possible and I plan on trying this someday. ...
- Walmart Money Card - Prepaid Visa Debit Card
Walmart Money Card is one of the fastest growing Prepaid Debit cards. If you go to walmart you will see them at the counter and it only cost $3 dollars to get one on these cards of you get one online you will save the three dollars. This hupages give
- Begging for Gas Money how to use your gas wisley
If you do not use your gas wisly you might find yourself begging for gas. With the prices of Gas so high we americans must budget our consumption of gas. How we consume our gas is up to us and if we do not use it wisely we might not have enoungh gas
- Self Cannibalism vs Water for Gas: A satirical look ...
In this age of rising fuel and food prices, people are seeking ways to economize. Two new (or at least suddenly popular) techniques are gaining attention as people try to find ways to increase the energy they...
- Savings Tips for Unmarried Couples
Even when you're holding on tying the knot, there are still plenty of things you can do to share the benefits of wealth and expense management of married life. Unmarried couples may not have tax privileges,...
- Lowest Electricity and Natural Gas Rates in New York...
Would you like to find the lowest electricity and natural gas rates in New York City? Do you want to save money every month on your energy bill? Are you looking for a company that not only has great...
- Does Water For Gas Work in a Turbo Diesel?
How to use water for fuel is a simplified summary of points that come up when wanting to know about using water as gas.
- Save on Gas - Alternative Transportation
Over 100 years ago, people were coming up with creative alternatives for transportation O.K. people! With gas prices climbing towards record highs and no end in sight, we need to think about alternative ways...
- e3 Spark Plugs will save gas
The E3 Spark Plugs saved me. My wallet at least. My car's mileage has improved ever since i installed the E3 Spark Plugs into my fuel guzzler of a car. Some of you may be skeptical of putting new gizmos into...
- Tough Guy or Tightwad? Getting a Motorcycle to Save ...
If your middle-aged husband suddenly decides hes ready to buy his first motorcycle, the words midlife crisis may cross your mind . But if hes safe, smart, and buys a practical street bike, the...
- Gas Savings Tips To Save You Money
My family has been attempting to practice gas conservation for the past year, when gas prices have only gone one direction up. We have been told for years, by the conservationists and advocates for the...
Gas Money -- "Just Say Noir"
Gas Savings Survey
What do you think saves you the most gas.See results without voting
More by this Author
Huge banks take billions of money from their customers every year year in checking account overdrafts and lots of fees. Readydebit Card is designed to help eliminate those fees. Getting the Ready Debit and Visa prepaid...
Western Union Prepaid Visa Card is Finally here and this Prepaid Visa card does it all. They say it is free to sign up and start enjoying all of the benefits of their new MoneyWise card. The neat thing about the...
All you need to know about the Walmart MoneyCard, one of the fastest growing prepaid debit cards.