Grand Old Party Viewed by the Underclass
September 10, 2010
When I see republicans, independents, rhinos, yellow dogs, blue dogs, and democrats join forces to diminish the success of the President, I see a weakness in our strength . America is on the verge of a great calamity .We may never get our country back after an economic collapse . Everybody agreed we were in a recession that if not thoughtfully managed could have changed America forever .There are some who don’t care or think about what would replace what we have here in America .They would say anything is better than what we have now .We all got guns and two weeks rations . We will become Road Warriors until Allied ships arrive and restore their order .
Americans have throughout history supported their President during National crisis . This crisis is more destructive to our way of life than any external enemies .After 9-11 even democrats who felt that the Presidency had been stolen, supported the president. Many disagree with the President’s choice of action, but in a national crisis it is the Commander in chief’s lead .We opened a war on two fronts . Decisions were made quickly and support for the wars were unfunded . We are still in both wars today . We hope to disengage soon, but not declare victory .
The reason given for not supporting President Obama are ridicules and a danger to our nation .The republican senate and congressional leaders should be more articulate in their opposition .They should be able to speak in paragraphs not talking points . I would really like to know how a 700 to 900 billon dollar tax break for the 2% riches people in America will help the other 98% of Americans. The opposition is childish and without substance. Where is the jobs? Why is the jobless rate not under 8% like he promised? The opposition knows the answers, they know that if they oppose everything, the President will find it hard to do anything. They are surprised he got anything positive done. The economic mess caused by 2 unfunded wars and tax breaks for the rich, topped by the wall street bailout made the Presidency unattractive for the Grand Old Party.
Because of the hate and fear and disrespect of the President the rest of the world will sale green technology and we will import it. Everybody involved know the right thing to do is support our President’s obviously good ideas, even if they are good for our economic recovery. What’s good for the president is not bad for republicans. If Obama fails it want be good for America or republicans. We are all in this together and to alter, abolish, diminish, or weaken the presidency, weakens America. The opposition should support the president and the American people. The GOP should wait their turn, it may come again. They lost the Presidency and control in 2008. They understand what that means, it mean that they are not in control. When they were in control, things got out of control. The way it is you can’t control from the side lines. Republican ideas are not considered guidelines. Support the President as did the democrats and even if the President is wrong as was W., you can still get another chance to lead, later. Show yourself as good Americans.
More by this Author
June 21, 2012 Why Americans Seem to Vote Against Their Own Self Interest? The theme of the Republican Party in the upcoming Presidential election is based on no new taxes on job creators. The Republicans say that...
Will Capitalism take control of the U. S. Government or will the Government regulate Capitalism? The American people must choose between being lead by one of the two .
March 17, 2015 HILLARY CLINTON PRESIDENCY There is something very remarkable about the skin of President Obama that put him in a class by himself, like no other U S President. Can you guess what is so remarkable...