Iceland Economics Explanation | Greed Leads To Total Collapse Of Systems
Greed Leads To Total Collapse Of Systems
Why would Iceland want to follow in the footsteps of Greece and Ireland, as well as the U.S., where this leads to the downward spiral of economic, emotional, mental depression? What am I talking about? Have you seen that Iceland has rejected two proposals to repay U.K. and the Netherlands for moneys borrowed. Didn't we just do that?
Do we call this the domino effect in terms of financial collapse? One country after another making the same mistakes and all to preserve their personal stakes in this 'game.' Mike Adams of Natural News talks about "The Empire of Debt," lead by people who keep printing money despite knowing its worthless and a futile staving off of the inevitable.
Icelanders took a national vote on the IceSave bill, a 'materia pecans' if there ever was one. Hahnemann, himself, spoke in aphorism number 11 in his "Organon of Medicine" about the derangement of health from the inner vital force. Can this be what is happening to the world population as a reflection of this major change and revolutionary attitude of the upcoming generations. The people want change, and vote for leaders of change, but only receive false hope and disappointment. Just listen to Hahnemann's voice:
Organon aphorism §11
- When a person falls ill, it is only this spiritual, self-acting (automatic) vital force, everywhere present in his organism, that is primarily deranged by the dynamic influence (Materia peccans!) upon it of a morbific agent inimical to life; it is only the vital principle, deranged to such an abnormal state, that can furnish the organism with its disagreeable sensations, and incline it to the irregular processes which we call disease; for, as a power invisible in itself, and only cognizable by its effects on the organism, its morbid derangement only makes itself known by the manifestation of disease in the sensations and functions of those parts of the organism exposed to the senses of the observer and physician, that is, by MORBID SYMPTOMS, and in no other way can it make itself known.(7)
RECENT NEWS FROM ICELAND 2011
Iceland volcano activity upsets travel, global trade
Economic Trade Curtailed Due To Ash
Do you see that humans represent the total population that has fallen ill due to this disease in our midst called 'greed.' The dilemma we must face with the decision in each case to move forward, to take risks, to examine what we need to restructure, because the old ways no longer support our way of life. We hung on to the oil-based monopolies and many other powers, even though in our hearts and minds, we knew that only an energy policy that protects the health of our environment and the entire planet, our air, water and earth would be necessary to sustain a wholesome existence.
Does anyone even turn their heads in the direction of little Iceland? This northern Atlantic island where people travel to see hot springs, geysers, and active volcanoes. Our earth does not lie. Activities such as earthquakes, tsunamis, floods and the recent volcano eruption in Iceland that shut down the air traffic for a week speak louder than words. The shifts, tremblings, grindings and noise spewing from earth's anger at man's pillage of resources can not be ignored.
Miraculously, Iceland's underground lava heats their water and their homes. The natural springs provides recreation, minerals, water and energy. The gift of abundance somehow has been mismanaged.
We await the results of their decision. Will they go bankrupt, and we ask ourselves this question here in America, too? Everyone owes some one some where. How did we all get into this pickle? The water has turned salty. They must be asking themselves how joining the European Union will define their future. Will this help or hinder growth and the health of their nation.
Ultimately, all these issues come down to freedom. Who shall be making decisions, rules and regulations that govern a people? Who will print the money and give it value? All complementary and alternative health practitioners have been forced to join together to let their voice be heard. People want choices.
My friend, Mary, tells me this already happened in Ireland. In exchange for relying on the E.U. and grants to prop up the economy triggered the loss of cultures; from the Island of Saints and Scholars to the island of The Almighty Euro. As indicated earlier, Hahnemann tells us we see the effects of this disordered inner state. Yet, Mary, helps heals herself and others through an form of energy medicine. The wisdom of her inner being brought her from a diseased body of pain to an understanding of what the body needed. So, in this same way, our collective consciousness, through the incredibly rapid pace of technology and the use of these systems, has given us the means to collectively speak our truth.
Join this movement by blogging, contacting friends, signing petitions and anything else you can think of in order to improve our world.
NPR Audio from October 2008: Iceland could become the first "national bankruptcy" of the global financial crisis. The nation's currency has lost nearly half of its value and banks are collapsing under the heavy debt. Report by Tom Braithwaite, a reporter for the Financial Times, talks with Ari Shapiro about Iceland's financial mess.
As of April 13, 2011, the president of Iceland tells Britain and the Netherlands that their outstanding debts of $US5 billion ($A4.77 billion) worth of deposits in a failed online bank ill be repaid. I'm wondering where they will find the funds? President Olafur Ragnar Grimsson says that assets from the collapsed bank, Landsbanki, will cover the amount due. Looking forward the next report.
May 10, 2011 NPR Report | U.K. will take legal action against Iceland.
Comments 5 comments
About the Author
Debby Bruck, CHOM founded Homeopathy World Community social network. Debby believes that homeopathy is the wave of the future that provides hope and healing to those who have tried every other approach. Follow Debby on Twitter.
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposes Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider
- If You Enjoy Hubpages You may want to Join Now.
More by this Author
Join this international awareness campaign. Take a poll on your favorite EarthDay Slogans. Give us some suggestions of your own.
Using calcium and bisphosphonates like Fosamax to improve bone density may be a questionable treatment as side effects may damage health and make femur bones and jaws brittle.
Environmental lead effects brain function, neurological damage and make cause violent behavior. List of sources of lead in the environment.