How To Get Out Of A Traffic Ticket
Traffic Ticket Dismissed
How To Convince The Judge to Reduce your Ticket Fine
Convincing the traffic court judge to let you off or to reduce the fine on your speeding ticket may not be as hard as you'd think. We've all gotten speeding tickets, jaywalking tickets or any other kind of traffic ticket and the interaction you have with the traffic judge should be similar to the way you should act when you get pulled over by a Police Officer.
- Be Polite
- Regard the Judge or Cop as an authority and show respect for that
- Say Yes Your Honor to the Judge
- Say Yes Officer or No Officer when you respond to the police
- When you go to court - Dress nicely, respectively to the court. But don't reek of money, don't wear a fancy watch or anything like that.
- Talk with enthusiasm to the cop and greet him politely when he walks to the car: Something like: "Hello Officer, how are you doing this afternoon" But try not to suck up. The key is just to show complete respect for cops and to relate with both the judge and the police officer as much as possible
- It may be a good idea to show up to traffic court early and keep an eye out for the officer that wrote you the citation. If you have the opportunity, you can talk to him before court about your ticket and explain that you fixed your taillight or whatever the specific traffic citation was. If you relate with him and are respectful toward trying to fix your ticket or correcting the violation it shows good character and he may be more inclined to dismiss your ticket or have complimentary remarks for the judge.
- "One time I went to court early and showed the officer that i fixed my clear turn signals and it really improved my situation in court. I never had to speak to the judge or answer any questions, the officer simply went to the podium and stated that the violation was corrected and my ticket was dismissed"
When you are talking to the judge and stating your plea, or when she asks you for your last remark before she decides the fine. Try to relate to him or her as a person, be personal be respectful, make eye contact and smile. Try to come off as a very charming and warm-hearted person. She will notice that and perhaps feel warm-hearted enough to let you off easy or reduce your traffic fine.
Depending on the circumstances of the crime, try to justify your actions in a very reasonable and understanding way. The judge will be more likely to have sympathy for you.
For Example: If you received a speeding ticket , try to think of the best reasons for speeding and things are more likely to work out. But don't say something like your wife was having a baby, because if you have no way to prove you're actually married. The judge could catch you in a lie.
Some Good Excuses to Use for Speeding Tickets
- "I am on my period and I don't have my tampons" (best excuse for women to say to a cop) I would imagine that they would not be able to say prove it. My best guess is they would just feel really sorry for you and let you go.
- "I really Need to find a Bathroom Officer"
- "I'm late for a big date"
- "I'm late picking up my kid or cousin from school or doctors appointment and he's waiting outside in a parking lot"
- "I just remembered I left the oven on in my house and I left an hour ago"
- "My sister is having a baby and I need to get to the hospital"
- "I am a diabetic and I need to get food now, I'm jittery, cranky and weak"
More by this Author
Bodybuilding tips that help you build lean muscle fast. Workout tips that increase muscle growth and the types of foods you should be eating in order to experience massive muscle gains.
Buyers Guide for Choosing the Best Paintball Gun on the market in 2015. How to choose the right paintball gun for you and should you get a speedball marker or woodsball gun. Best paintball upgrades.
A dietary guide to building bigger muscle on your arms and the lifestyle you should embrace if you want larger biceps and triceps. High protein diet and pre-workout supplements are key to growth.