Hub #1700: In Praise Of... America
Well the eagle's been flying slow and the flag's been flying low,
And a lot of people are saying that America's fixing to fall...
- Charlie Daniels, In America
Anyone who hasn't been hiding out in a cave since the end of WWII is aware that the last decade has not been a good one for the United States of America and its people. It's hard to believe that it has been almost a full decade since the horrific events of 9/11 as it is still fresh in the minds of all Americans. However, it is the amazing resilience and power and faith of those same people which has allowed them to maintain their overall optimism throughout. That task was not easy in the face of the most stubborn recession in nearly a century and the election of a Trojan Horse President who hid his Marxist philosophies until he was in the White House... in a precise mimic of the initial election strategy of his friend Hugo Chavez.
All of this goes to prove that there is no way that you can ever count Americans out. They make mistakes, that much is certain: It is quite obvious that the past decade has been the most shameful and regrettable since the Civil War. The economy is on life support, and America today has only a mere fraction of the international reputation and influence that it had on September 10, 2001.
Harry S. Truman had a sign on his desk stating: "The Buck Stops Here." Therefore, there are really only two people to blame for the disasters that have befallen the American people: Mr. George W. Bush, and Mr. Barack H. Obama.
Enough has been written about Mr. Bush's total inadequacy and lack of cranial development that it is pointless to rehash it all here. If Americans had elected Triumph The Dog the country would have been better off for 8 years, and nothing can possibly justify the outrageous and ridiculous policies of the Bush Administration which have dragged the country into a decade of war and devastated the economy.
When it comes to his predecessor, it was a typical out of the frying pan into the fire situation. If Mr. Bush was a wrecking ball to the structure of American stature and interests at home and around the world, Mr. Obama has proven to be a nuke.
When I first began harping about Mr. Obama's Marxist bent I was viciously attacked as a lunatic. Well, folks, who's laughing now? The polls clearly show that the significant majority of the American people have turned against their Jack In The Box Commie President and in one short year the universal expectations for Hope and Change have turned into one giant universal gasp of WTF???
Again, there is no point going into the full extent of Mr. Obama's Marxist demolition of everything America has ever stood for, and the completely outrageous theft of the economic future of all Americans who are now facing an unpayable $100,000 invoice for each and every taxpayer to pay off the grievous errors of this ghastly Yankee Das Kapital experiment.
The Pax Americana has now given way to a very uneasy Pax Sinica. China has handed the USA its own butt and now not only has a marked lead in every possible economic dynamic but is soon going to be the number one scientific power in the world as well.
The time has come, the walrus said...
The great internal strength, wisdom, and power of the American people will show itself once again and actions will be set into place to avoid a world subject to taskmasters from Beijing. There will not be a world which dangles from the whims of a Politburo, and Americans will find a way to ensure that.
First, Americans have to take various painful and drastic actions:
- Mr. Barack Hussein Obama, with utter respect for his achievements, and in full observation of the legal process, must be impeached for the sake of the nation.
- The wounds of 9/11 must be set aside. All of America's main religions teach love and forgiveness and it is now time for all Americans to put that disaster behind them. It was a dreadful and vicious act, but more people lose their lives on US roads in a month than died on 9/11 and it can no longer be used as a justification to wage endless pointless wars to kill thousands of innocent people.
- The nation must grow a set when it comes to China. The embarrassing waffling and pathetic apologetics in face of Tibet, Taiwan, human rights, and the rest of the Chinese government's atrocious totalitarian violations can no longer be tolerated. Revoke Most Favored Nation Status and seal off trade, as well as show that any move against Tibet and Taiwan will have serious military repercussions. Yes, in this case military intervention is justified: The Chinese government is the single greatest threat to the future of the people of the world, so America must call the Chinese bluff now before it's too late.
- Beyond the China confrontation, America must enter into a period of economic and social isolationism. It is now time to lick the wounds. America must return to self sufficiency in everything from energy generation to mp3 players. So maybe the mp3 player will no longer cost 8 bucks, but it will be American made by American workers and it will last ten times longer than the Chinese models, so it will all even out.
- Two words: Free Enterprise. America was founded on it, and all of the Marxist shackles which have handcuffed the nation must be removed in their entirety immediately.
America will prevail. Americans will return to their rightful place as the bearers of liberty, democracy, and beacons of true hope in a dark world. Soon, this decade of decay and humiliation will be only a sad memory, and a new day of glory for the great American people will dawn. I know it will.
God Bless America. Forever.
- A Canadian
More by this Author
Here are the top twenty points (all readily verifiable), to prove that Mr. Barack Hussein Obama is a socialist, communist, and Marxist.
Having spent considerable amounts of time in actively socialist countries, I have seen the anguish of its proletariat with my own eyes... although I never thought that I would live to see the Kremlin lecture Washington...
A reliable, fun, street legal brand new 100cc Honda that gets 100 mpg and costs under $1,000? If Honda was smart enough to bring it from India to North America, they'd sell by the thousands!