In Your Heart, Are You Really A Romney/Ryan Republican? You May Actually Be One Of Those Moochers That Romney Hates!
You May Be A Republican, But You May Also Be One Of Romney's Targets!
Romney and Ryan are not your traditional Republicans and if, in your heart, if you really believe that a Romney presidency will help the United States, you either haven't been listening or you are fooling yourself. Mitt Romney was caught on tape disparaging half this country, and in that half, there are many Republicans.
- Republicans have filed for and taken unemployment benefits.
- Republicans have received Social Security benefits, and yes, some of you pay no federal income taxes because of it.
- Republicans use Medicare.
- Republicans take out federally-insured student loans.
- Republicans get Pell grants.
- Republicans are on food stamps, too.
- Republicans get farm and agriculture subsidies.
- Republicans are on Medicaid.
- Republicans use free clinics.
- Republicans use loans from the Small Business Administration to start or fund their businesses.
- Republicans get federally insured home loans.
- Republicans have minimum wage jobs and pay little or no taxes.
- Republicans get hurt at work and use work comp.
- Republicans get free school lunches for their children.
- Republicans use tax subsidies and credits and deductions to lower their tax liability.
Heard enough? If you, as a Republican, are a person who uses or has used ANY (there are many I have not enumerated) government program, you ARE one of the moochers. You ARE one of the self-defined victims. You ARE a taker. Most important, perhaps, Romney doesn't care about you. He won't worry about you. Romney said it himself. Remember, if you use ANY entitlement program, you have not taken personal responsibility for your lives, even if you are a Republican.
Do you, in your heart, really believe that Romney will only target the moochers affiliated with the Democratic Party if he becomes President? If you do, perhaps you should let your brain do your thinking for you. There are no poor Republicans? There are no Republicans that lose their jobs? Republicans are immune from catastrophic illness and always have health insurance?
Maybe Mitt Romney believes that Republican moochers are okay? Guess again! He is not going to take a look at your party affiliation if he becomes President.
We Now Know Who And What Mitt Romney Is!
If you have not had a chance to see the video of Mitt Romney unzipped, watch it! We have all been waiting to see Mitt unzipped, and the video at his fund raiser allows you to see the real Mitt Romney. He is not pretty, especially behind closed doors...
The real Mitt Romney apparently believes that if you are not wealthy or one of his donors, you are one of the freeloaders. Romney fails to come to terms with the fact that many of the wealthy, who pay little or no taxes, do so because the government subsidizes their wealth through those tax credits that empower them to lower their tax liability. Maybe that's mooching, too!
Think about it!
More by this Author
There are thousands of complaints about Gentle Dental. Shoddy care, dirty offices, upbilling scams are some of the most common complaints posted. Gentle Dental offers family dentists, orthodontists, oral surgeons and...
- 4Italian Rum Cake, Cannolis, Italian NY Cheesecake Recipes! Don't Go To Grandma's If You Are On A Diet!
My husband and I used to make cannolis as Christmas gifts for the people we cared about. For a couple of weeks every year, our kitchen would be full of flour, shortening and ricotta that was flown in to California from...
- 7Are Deep Cleanings Covered By Dental Insurance? Yes! In Most Cases! But The Antibiotic Rinse Is Not!
Most dental insurance companies cover deep cleanings. They don't cover the costly, ineffective antibiotic rinse that the dentist may want to use. Insurance companies say they are unnecessary because they don't work.