Iran's Government: Collision Course with the West
A Rumor of War
If there was a banner year for Iranian interference with world peace, 2009 was it. This is a recap:
- On Nov. 4th, Israeli commandos intercepted an ship 100 miles off the Israeli coast. It carried hundreds of tons weapons from Iran for Hezbollah in the Gaza and Lebanon.
- since the 2006 war with Hezbollah, Iran has resupplied Hezbollah with 40,000 rockets of short and mid-range abilities.
- Hamas test fired an Iranian rocket that is capable of hitting Tel Aviv, Israel's largest city.
- Iran threatend to disrupt the world's oil supplies shipping routes, which would send the price of oil to $300 a barrel. They can easily do this.
- Iran obtained at least 30 Russian SS-N-22 Sunburn anti-ship missiles to which the West has little abilty to stop.
- Hezbollah and the Mexican drug cartels established a relationship which allows members of Hezbollah to be smuggled into the US.
- In October, Iran rejected the West's solution to the nuclear issue, that is, to ship its low enriched uranium out of the country to Russian and France for high enrichment and returned to Iran for peaceful purposes.
- In late November, Iran pulled out of the Nuclear non-proliferation treaty and then announced it plans to build 10 new nuclear plants by 2015.
- Iran and Venzuela are united against the West with weekly flights between the two countries as Iran searches Venzuela for uranium deposits to mine.
- General Ahmad Vahidi, Interpol's most wanted terrorist, responsible for truck bomb attacks in Buenos Aires in 1992 and 1994, the 1983 Beirut, Lebanon attack that killed 241 Marines was named Iran's Defense minister.
A single word they need to answer is, why? Why to any one of the above. If there is still doubt that Iran's government is the "evil" in the Axis of Evil, one only has to look at the corrupted election that kept the madman, Ahmadinejad, in power. Their numerous muscle flexing of long range rockets clearly meant to put Israel, Saudi Arabia all on notice.
God help the world if Iran does get the bomb. They will use it, and if they don't, they will truly act like a badass punk on the Middle East block with threats and rumor of threats.
No comments yet.
- Iran Invades Iraq in al-Fakkah
It was Thursday, Dec 17, 2009. Workers in the al-Fakkah oil fields (the area contains 1.55 million barrels of oil) in the Maysan province some 200 miles SE of Baghdad watched as a column of 25 cars and trucks...
- Iran's Ironic Situation: Power to the People
Back in the early 70s, John Lennon released a post-Beatle single called, Power to the People, by the Plastic Ono Band. At the time, it was a revolutionary type overthrow type rock song with a throbbing...
More by this Author
Ever since the October 6th, 1973, Yom Kippur War in the Sinai, trying to ascertain the actual Israeli units and their location on Oct. 6 has proven difficult. Difficult because, even today, tracking the units is elusive...
Iran has their own form of extremists within their border. These men are looking for women not properly dressed for the acid punishment.
Join this long list of consumer problems and complaints about this car. Most o the problems are on models pre-2009. Many sad stories.