Documentary on 9-11 exposes U.S. government
Is a patriotic duty to share this information
I recently connected Netflix through my media player in my room. Most movies in Netflix are either old or not so good, yet I still love the cheap Netflix offer. They make it up for with some great documentaries.
Of these documentaries, one absolutely heavily impacted me: "Loose Change". This hub intends to comply with the patriotic duty of sharing information that the world in general and the American citizen in particular has a right to know.
Plenty has been written in regards of the 911 being an inside job. This is indeed a difficult pill to swallow. After watching this documentary, and have read other reports, I just urge you to watch this production, which I include at the beginning of this hub.
Also visit their site, share the information, there are YouTube videos that have been seen millions of times. It is a true shame that this video is yet far from reaching 150,000 viewers.
This is American history. Non-elected president George Walker Bush, Jr. held strong ties with Al-Qaida members.
After a strong media run around, finally the FBI stated they did not have hard evidence on Osama Bin Laden, later murdered with no trial.
On May 2007, Larry Silverstein received the largest payment ever in the insurance history settling for $4.55 billion USD.
Questions about 911
1. How come the Towers were not at their full personnel capacity on 9-11?
2. What about the war games held that day with coincidentally the same scenario?
3. What about the similar drill conducted at the Towers starting at 8:00am?
I would never understand how come the Pentagon rehearsed this very same scenario before and failed on their execution in such a shameful manner.
4. Where is the aircraft fuselage?
In any crime scene, the evidence is left there untouched until forensics is through with their investigation. The FBI declared these scenes as crime scenes, although the metal was almost immediately removed.
5. Why was it so hot at the bottom of the Towers?
6. How come the lawn in the Pentagon was not damaged by any aircraft?
7. How come one of the alleged terrorists in the planes is later found alive and kicking?
8. How come one of the few witnesses to the explosions is later found dead after arriving relatively healthy to the hospital?
9. How is it that a fire ignites tons and tons of steel on a ten second free fall?
10. Doesn't it sound odd that Larry Silverstein refused to go to work that day postponing a previously scheduled appointment in order to go to his dermatologist?
11. Where did the fire at the bottom come from?
12. If the Towers were not build to withstand a plane crashing into them, how come it did not tilt to the side instead of collapsing straight down?
13. You really believe that a skyscraper is built in such a way that, if ever impacted by a plane, will collapse free-fall in seconds flat?
Melting point, anyone?
The melting point of typical structural steel is 1510ºC (2750ºF) . There were 200,000 tons of steel embedded in the Towers altogether. It could be understandable that some steel will melt in direct presence of the fire. It remains to be explained what does this have to do with the collapse of these buildings in virtually record time. Jet fuel burns at 800º to 1500ºF, not hot enough to melt steel (2750ºF).
No intervention, by order of the Government
The backstage schedule of events for 911 are nothing but overwhelming. According to the documentary, at 9:45 am Mr. Norman Minetta, Secretary of Transportation from 2001 to 2006 ordered all aircraft (military and civilian) were ordered to land. Why? His answer? "It was pretty obvious that this was a plan."
What about the Empire State Building?
In July 1945 a B-25 crashed into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building due to foggy conditions. The aircraft caved in seven walls near the floor where then president Roosevelt had had breakfast just a couple of hours ago. There was intense fire and smoke of course. 14 people died as a result and the building reopened two days later. It took 57,000 tons of steel to build this skyscraper, which pales in comparison to the 200,000 tons of steel combined for the Twin Towers.
Due to the Twin Towers disaster, the Empire State Building regained its title as the second largest building in the United States (it ranks #14 in the world).
Mr. President... we are under attack, continue your story time.
Join us in further spreading these facts!
- 9/11 Twin Towers Attack | False Flag Operation - Inside job or Terrorist Attacks?
With the US and its allies looking set to invade Iran and Syria, the question 'Who was responsible for the 9/11 attacks?' is being asked now more than ever. Can we really believe what the american government is telling us, when a cover up like 9/11 w
- Olbermann: Bush Administration “Allowed 9/11 Attacks To Occur”
Olbermann said that the anniversary of the September 11 attacks had been turned into a brand name – “9/11™” and that such propaganda has “sustained a President that long ago should have been dismissed or impeached.”
- Loose Change 9/11
Do watch and share!
- FBI says, “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”
In a BBC News article reporting on the “9/11 confession video” release, President Bush is said to have been hesitant to release the tape because he knew it would be a vivid reminder to many people of their loss.
- Controlled Demolition SOP by an Expert
Tom Sullivan discusses various details of what you’d expect to see in the standard operating procedure of a controlled demolition, including the wide use of Thermite self-consuming shape charges.
More by this Author
What do you do if you know your children has been spying on you while you have sex? This is a true story about what I did, and how my daughter my sex and I lived happily ever after.
Mrs. Elliott taught in a school during segregation. Her students were all white. The first day of her two day lesson, she exalted how brown-eyed people was better than blue-eyed people. The expressions on the little...
Words, mantras, prayers... are all very powerful things... I am telling you this because, even though I am not a Christian anymore, I want to state that I've had my own set of firsthand experiences, and I don't...