New Mentality Black Lives
Where Does Distrust Originate
A national problem among the African American community is complex to say the least. There was the Willie Lynch letter setting the stage for division providing a road map for those to oppress slaves at this time establishing a system that would work for years to come. The Willie Lynch grandson article gives a modern version and analysis of African American People-“They Are Still Our Slaves.”
While both letters have been rumored to be fictitious writings, the validity of the process and method remain an undeniable practice of division that has worked for years.
Facts Reported by NAACP
African Americans buying power at 1.1 Trillion dollars annually by 2015.
Currently, a dollar circulates in Asian communities for a month, in Jewish communities approximately 20 days and white communities 17 days. How long does a dollar circulate in the black community? 6 hours!!!
Changes Required To Better The Community& Obtain Respect
While the scene was set for failure, it does not mean that the system established cannot be changed. For economic empowerment and to reach your best success what will help sustain the culture in a positive manner is easier said than done:
- Smart partnership –Marriage. If on average African Americans are paid less, does it not make sense to put your monies together to achieve greater economic stability? Smart partnership means creating positive spending habits, living below your means, and learning how to invest your money. Your joy shouldn’t come from vehicle but from the security of having money in the bank –having the tools to help your family to reach higher levels of financial security. It makes less sense to have two people with a child living in separate apartments and while balancing paying child support. Who owns the building both of you rent which is not a tax write off? Most importantly a good husband and father is a NEEDED partner in the household. The creator did not make men independent of women or men independent of men. We are a balance needed to create harmony and a healthy future generation. We need men in the households with intelligent thought, leadership, protectors and contributors to the financial well-being of the household. This praise of single motherhood has clearly not been successful when you compare the statistics of where children are today versus where they were 40 years ago.
- Education/Trade. Most financially successful people must have one or the other, a person with both is able to generate wealth without depending on others. The idea when attending college needs to shift from obtaining knowledge to beg someone to hire you to mastering the knowledge and putting it into business for yourself.
- Our money. No other culture seems to readily not discuss race or pretend racism doesn’t exist like the African American culture. The Jewish culture is big in setting expectations for their children success, not forgetting their culture/heritage, and circulating their money in their community. It’s not racism, it’s just support. 1.1 Trillion dollars in buying power in 2015 and nothing to show for it is an embarrassment to say the least.
- Religion. Everyone has to find their own truth and live the life they want. The one thing that I notice is even in slavery we had some sense of higher power, a right and a wrong system in the community. Now we, as a people, don’t value religion as the ancestors once did. Reviewing the actions of communities now and the actions of the communities of the past, the effects of dropping religion have had a negative effect on the culture.
- Reject the Money Ho’s & Clothes mentality. That is garbage and unfortunately so many young children with no direction have grown into adults thinking smoking weed all day, selling drugs, and prostituting oneself in order to get money out of man is somehow acceptable and desirable. One of the fastest growing businesses/entities-jails. Jails are nothing but modern day slavery, a way to obtain free labor just as the United States were built on the free labor of slaves. The industries are marketing to lost people in an attempt to play off ignorance, promote greed/materialism, and destroy the idea of functioning in healthy loving households. When you reduce your women to disposable sex objects then you can cease from respecting them. When you reduce a man to his money and baller status it allows you not to love him but consistently participate in using, rather than being committed in love, to this person-you are committed to his money only and the minute that changes so does one’s “love.”
- W.E.B. Dubois believed in the Talented Tenth. The idea was that the Talented Tenth was supposed to enlighten and educate the others not turn their back and leave the “uninformed” to their own peril. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Talented_Tenth)
- Black Lives Matter. Support this movement. Killing minorities on site and then covering up wrongdoing as if people’s lives don’t matter-unacceptable. Along with Black Lives Matter, gang violence needs to end, and African Americans must work to reverse this training to hate and harm one another. No other culture practices this methodology like minorities tend to do so. There has to be unity as part of the human race. Until African American love and respect themselves then it will be difficult for any other culture to respect and value this group of people.
Do you feel the African American Community Destroys Itself?See results without voting
Without Your Father
More by this Author
The color red: energy, passion, and action. The color blue :trust, peace, order and loyalty. These two colors make the beautiful color purple which represents Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
So you meet a great man with a child/children. Fact of the matter is many people, past a certain age, come as a package deal. (Most not all). How do you successfully navigate the relationship?
The horrors of the prison system. What happens when power corrupts? What is the prison system designed to do? What are the psychological effects of being institutionalized?