Origin of State
Origin of State
These are the theories on the origin of state as have been formed and developed as a result of the political thought and philosophy in the ancient time until the enlightenment period in Europe.
1. Natural Theory. The social urge of the human being to be within a group of people in the community as in sociology describes that “man is a social being.” The social group provides the political development to stay and work together with common standard law in the community later on transform as a state.
2. Patriarchal Theory. The origin of the state evolves from the enlargement of family under the authority of the parents or the elders. Later on, it will develop into a tribe, kingdom then state.
3. Force Theory. The creation of the state through the constant war and invasion of the great warriors in the ancient time dominated the weak that later on formed a state.
4. Divine Right Theory. The rulers of the past advocated the political dominance of authority and power through their own ordained mandate that they represented the state as on the basis of the divine right ( as God created the state).It was in this nature that the divine rights of kings has the absolute power and influence over the subjects.
5. Social Contract Theory. This is the right of the people to have the deliberate and voluntary contract on the right to overthrow the kings and rulers against corrupt governance to organize a new government with common interest for all the people.
RELEVANT HUBS FOR THE ACADEMIC ARTICLES AND RESEARCHES ON POLITICS, GOVERNMENT AND STATE :
These are the related SAVIOR ON HUBPAGES- FREE ACADEMIC ARTICLES AND RESEARCHES in POLITICAL SCIENCE for the COLLEGE STUDENTS to facilitate in doing their homework, assignment and research activities in the school particularly those impoverished countries of AFRICA, ASIA and MIDDLE EAST.
Definition of State
Elements of State
Origin of State
The Forms of Government
The General Concepts and Principles of Government
Constitution : The Fundamental Law of the State and Government http://hubpages.com/hub/constitutionlaw
Definition and Importance of Political Science http://hubpages.com/hub/Definition-and-Importance-of-Political-Science
Political Science and Law http://hubpages.com/hub/Political-Science-and-Law
The General Meaning and Concept in Politics
The Behaviorist Approach in the Study of Politics
The Historical Approach in the Study of Politics
Politics : The Power and Authority Structure in Public Servicehttp://hubpages.com/t/22fd08
Origin of Political Sciencehttp://hubpages.com/hub/Origin-of-Political-Science
Political Science and Its Relationships with Social Sciences
The Introductory Analysis of the "Republic by Plato"
The Modern Concepts and Principles of Political Science :The Development Dimensions of the “Contemporary Republic”
More by this Author
Political science has a relationship in the study of law. A stable political system exists once the law is properly implemented in a civilized state. In the branches of government, its political functions and powers are...
The concept of political science studies the systematic study of government. It is also the ability to influence and persuade people to achieve the vested political power and authority to conform the development thrusts...
Sociology is a fascinating field that reveals startling insights about how we live. Learn more about the main seven areas of sociology.