Pre Election Commentary
The Choice is Yours
Here's a REALLY GOOD history lesson....pay very close
attention, there will be a test in November!!!
January 3, 2007
The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007, that's the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate...the start of the 110th Congress. The Democratic Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals, propagating the fallacy
that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress:
At the time:
1. The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
2. The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
3. The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
4. George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB CREATION!
Remember the day:
1. January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the
House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate
2. The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of
the economy? BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
3. Thank Congress for taking us from 13,000 DOW, 3.5 GDP and 4.6%
Unemployment to this CRISIS by dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic
loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac fiasco's!
(BTW: Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting
in 2001, because it was financially risky for the U.S. economy...but, no one would listen!!!).
And, who was it who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA.
And, who fought against reforming Fannie and Freddie? OBAMA and his Democratic Congress..
So when someone tries to blame Bush... REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007....
THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
Bush may have been in the driver's seat, but the Democrats had their feet firmly planted
on the gas pedal and, they were in complete control of the direction in which our Nation
was being directed.
So, let's set the record straight on Mr. George W. Bush!
In the coming weeks, as you listen to all the commercials and media from the
Democratswho are now distancing themselves from their voting record and their party,
remember how they wouldn't listen to you when you said you didn't want all the
bailouts...you didn't want the health care bill...you didn't want "cap and
trade"...you didn't want them to continue spending money that we don't have. Do not forget their complicity in getting us into this mess, and mark your
conscience and yourVote accordingly! "It's not that liberals aren't smart, it's just that so much of what they know and say just isn't so"
The real liar here is yours truly...Obama
Please take the time to google African Colonial @ American Thinker. Article was written by L.E. Ikenga. A real eye opener...........
Obama's hidden records: Why are these off limits?
Why has Obama paid out millions to lawyers to keep all this hidden?
1. Certified copy of original birth certificate.
2. Columbia University transcripts sealed.
3. Columbia thesis paper sealed.
4. Campaign donor analysis requested by 7 major watchdog groups.
5. Harvard University transcripts sealed.
6. Illinois State Senate records limited access.
7. Illinois State Senate schedule limited access.
8. Law practice client list and billing records/summary
9. Locations and names of all half-siblings and step-mother
10. Medical records (only the one page summary released so far)
11. Occidental College Transcripts hidden.
12. Parent’s marriage Certificate not available.
13. Record of baptism14 Selective Service registration records.
14. Did Obama Actually Register for Selective Service?
15. Schedules for trips outside of the United States before 2007
16. Passport records for all passports.
17. Scholarly articles.
18. SAT and LSAT test scores.
19. Access to his grandmother in Kenya.
20. List of all campaign workers that are lobbyists.
21. Punahou grade school records.
22. Noelani Kindergarten records are oddly missing from the the State of Hawaii Department of Education.
23. Obama 1964 Divorce Papers - 13 Pages - Missing Pg 11.
24. Why isn’t Barack Obama still a member of the Illinois bar and where are all of the relevant documents?
25. Why isn’t Michelle Obama still a member of the Illinois bar, after only about four years of practice, and where are all of the relevant documents?
Anyone who cares about their country would be very concerned that a POTUS had hidden every scrap of information of his life that he possibly could.
These are pretty easy things to produce. And why are they all sealed?
Obama was born at 7:24 p.m., on August 4, 1961, at Coast Provincial General Hospital, in Mombasa, Kenya. Surprisingly, the government authorities in Kenya have claim that all documents regarding Obama are “under seal.” That statement is just weird; Kenya shouldn’t have any birth records on our President.
The real problem with our Economy supersedes Politics in terms of Party. The real problem is we allow a select group of private bankers to manipulate and control our currency in their own self interests. Until the Federal Reserve is dismantled there will be no real recovery. Debt is not Capital. And the American People can not repay the $13+ Trillion National Debt owed to these private bankers.
The Federal Government is nothing more than a puppet to the Bankers. This is why Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae have not been disbanded, why the AIG Bailout took place so the money could be funneled into “payoffs” for investment bankers, and why there are no jobs.
The Democratic Party is full of Socialists. The Republican party full of Elitists. Your only choice is to chose the lesser of two evils. And here is a hint - it's not the Socialists.
When you have idiots like Nancy Pelosi extolling the virtues of Food Stamps (1 in 8 Americans is on them) you have a “Leadership” that is on puppet strings. She's no Economic Genius for sure, but how can anyone in their right mind think that record numbers of Americans on Food Stamps is good for the Economy?
Vote the idiots out or continue to live under increasing Socialistic Rule. Goodbye prosperity, goodbye freedoms. The choice is yours.
More by this Author
Costco Best Kirkland Signature Shampoo – Review Note: This is a review of the NEW Costco Signature Moisture Shampoo in the Purple Bottle not the old kind in the curvy 40 ounce white bottles. I did not...
This article discusses Audiophile (or close to it) quality speakers available to DRASTICALLY IMPROVE the listening experience for users of mobile devices, laptops, and computers.
Costco TV purchasing information: why buy a big screen TV from Costco? Find out if Amazon or Costco is the best place for you to buy your next big TV