Research Science Dilemma For Medical Community Bacteria Mutation to Vaccines and Antibiotics
Ah Choo! Disease is "Nothing" to Sneeze At
The Gift of Nothing
- "The Gift Of Nothing" The Case For Homeopathy. There...
You have heard this argument by skeptics of all persuasions. They say,
The problem with the medical system over the past decades centers around the philosophy and theory of fighting disease. The harder you push against nature, the more evolutionary pressure you put on their survival mechanisms forcing them to rapidly respond by mutating into new forms. These virulent forms were in essence predicted by Darwin's theory of natural selection, which states, "survival of the fittest and adaptation to environmental pressure."
On the other hand, humans have been evolving weaker strains, as we reduce our immune response to outside natural forces ie. pathogens. In fact, the germ theory, which pits humans against pathogens does not take into consideration our greatest strengths and qualities to survive and overcome disease. We have the power and intelligence to utilize nature's bounty through homeopathic remedies, herbal applications, rest, sunshine, exercise, deep breathing, and many other modes of healing. The wisdom of the ages rests in our resource libraries.
Unfortunately, the all mighty dollar has contributed to the demise of the human species to resist disease. The upscaling of drugs, antibiotics, and development of new vaccines containing harmful toxins to human existence only weakens the human race.
Take a look at the analysis of how just one single strain of streptococcus pneumonia bacteria has transmuted over thirty years. This strain scattered across the globe has caused undue deaths to persons with weakened respiratory function and susceptible to lung infection.
Researchers who study the evolution of DNA will find they can never catch up to the speed at which bacteria and viruses can change to accommodate the barriers to their spread in the environment. Thus, we are fighting a losing battle.
The only way to win is to shake hands (literally, that is how contagious disease is spread), with the pathogens in our environment, acknowledge their existence for good, and find a way to co-exist. Put down your arms! Let us surrender and have peace. Is this not the watchword of our shifting consciousness?
Live in harmony with the earth. Use homeopathy which utilizes the power of the 'similimum' of 'likes cures likes' rather than constantly fighting 'against' with every 'anti' agent possible. The more you put down another, the harder they rise up again.
When will our greatest minds come together and admit it is time to turn around and take a new path to healing the earth and all life. All epidemiologists have recognized these facts for decades. This relentless race, trying to keep one step of the microbial world will not move us forward in "OUR" evolution!
The small voice of homeopaths will now be heard. You can hear the rumblings everywhere around the internet.
The War On Fighting Disease
Are we winning the war?See results without voting
- Alternative Is Medicine VS Western Treatments | Finding Balance
Thoughts on the view of Western Medicine as a military approach to wellness versus Alternative Medicine as a peaceful settlement. Each has its role and place.
Response To Sleight of DNA [HAND]
With Sleight of DNA, Pneumonia Bacterium Dodges Vaccines by SINDYA N. BHANOO
Researchers from seven countries have collaborated to analyze how a single strain of Streptococcus pneumoniae bacteria has morphed over 30 years and spread across the world, in an attempt to overcome the development of antibiotics and vaccines.
- This sleight of hand, as if tricked by bacteria, has been under wraps only to push the agenda to develop drugs [with active ingredients, instead of nature's whole synergistic substances] to sell to populations.
- The germs, bacteria, and viruses will always dodge the bullet, injection, pill over the course of time as they are much smarter and quicker to respond. It takes humans generations to change their DNA. It takes the disease pathogens a cell division. Who wins?
Northeastern Univ., Boston, MA. Examines methods used by bacteria to develop resistance to antimicrobial agents, and describes concepts that can be applied to create effective antibiotics and strategies to minimize the emergence and global spread of refractory strains. Highlights antibiotic resistance in pathogens posing the greatest threat to human health.
I thought the first edition was terrific. But the newest one is even better. This books contains BOTH mainstream and complementary therapies -- all the latest studies. It's easy to read, and yet my pediatrician said SHE learned new facts from it. MUST HAVE on any parent's bookshelf.
More Articles on Homeopathy and Disease
- Bacterial Mutations
By analyzing data, Luria and Delbruck were able to determine the rate of bacterial mutation from virus-sensitive to virus-resistant.
- Homeopathy | Healing Depression Anxiety Suicide with...
Alfred Hitchcock couldn't have scripted a darker more moody and mysterious film [Suicidal Depression & Suicide Prevention Mental Health Video. Point of Return (1965). ]. Perhaps the black and white nature of...
- Veterans of Gulf War & Other Wars Epidemic Suicide R...
Independence Day 2010. As I was researching the epidemic suicide rate for young teens in contemporary American society, the stories that rose to the top of news headlines were related to war veterans. Numerous...
- Homeopathy: More Than Faith
How do you see the world? Simon Singh recently wrote an article that shows his bias towards alternative healing. He calls himself a skeptic and a scientist. He purpose is to give homeopathy a bad name. We also...
- How Teen Suicide Epidemic Grows | TWLOHA To Write Lo...
We have all heard about the Health Epidemics in this country, including diabetes, heart disease, obesity, cancer and MRSA. What about suicide? It didn't cross my mind that it could be totally out of control....
- Cholera Vaccine for Haiti and Haitians
Homeopathically Cuprum Metallicum May Prove Beneficial in Cholera Cases
- Epidemics Are Ticking Time Bombs Like Gladwell's Tip...
There are too many epidemics to enumerate. From influenza, malaria, cholera, tuberculosis, AIDS, diabetes, obesity, cancer and more. Our Health Care system has failed. The masses want to take their personal health on their own starting with preventat
- Homeopathic Remedies Target Symptoms of MRSA Staph I...
A Safe Effective Approach to healing MRSA based upon Hahnemann's Homeopathic Laws of the Similimum and Minimum Dose. Energetic Healing at the quantum level that requires an expert in the arts and science of homeopathy.
Drugs Are My Friends
Antibiotics and Vaccines Have A Positive Effect On HealthSee results without voting
Bacterial Resistance to Antimicrobials
Comments 26 comments
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposed Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider
About the Author
Debby Bruck, CHOM is a Homeopath, the founder and administrator of Homeopathy World Community a platform for homeopaths to share and learn from each other. Debby believes that homeopathy is the wave of the future and provides hope and healing to those who have tried every other approach. Follow Debby on Twitter. All Hubpage blogs written by Debby Bruck are for informational purposes only. Please contact your healthcare professional.
If you've found this article helpful remember to:
- Rate it up ↑↑
- Share it with your networks
- Leave a comment or question
If You Enjoy Hubpages You may want to Join Now.
More by this Author
Using calcium and bisphosphonates like Fosamax to improve bone density may be a questionable treatment as side effects may damage health and make femur bones and jaws brittle.
Join this international awareness campaign. Take a poll on your favorite EarthDay Slogans. Give us some suggestions of your own.
Homeopathy heals strained, sprained and injured muscles and tendons with homeopathic remedies. One special remedy, Ruta graveolens, is often used for Tendonitis, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel and sports Injury.