Rush Limbaugh Quotes on Obamacare
Rush Limbaugh: Quotes on Obamacare
I write about politics about as often as I write about quilting. And I probably know as much about one as I do the other. I have been only mildly interested in the entire healtcare reform debate. But since yesterday marked the passage of what has been called an "historic" vote in favor of Obamacare, I thought I would listen in to Rush Limbaugh today and hear what he had to say. I am a conservative, but I can typically only take Mr. Limbaugh in small doses. But I do often admire his pointed and sometimes pungent expressions. The following quotes were written down by myself while listening to his 3 hour live radio broadcast today on March 22, 2010.
03/22/2010: Rush Limbaugh on the recently passed Healthcare Reform Bill:
- “America is hanging by a thread!”
- “Our freedom has been assaulted!”
- “the will of the people was spat upon yesterday”
- “they must be hounded out of office”
- “insurance premiums will skyrocket over the next couple years until the private insurance industry collapses and the government takes over the entire healthcare system”
- “Starting today the best healthcare system in the world is history…”
- “this is not about healthcare this is about wrecking and destroying the United States of America as we know it”
- “this whole thing has to be broomed and swept away and blown up”
- “Medicaid has just been expanded, and it is a 45 year failure”
- “We HAVE to defeat them!”
- “They know they are governing against the will of the people, and that has to have them on edge…”
- “His desire is to have as many people on Federal dependency as possible.”
- “The objective is to inflict harm on the private sector of our nation”
- “They have to be hassled and hounded and run out of office”
- “DON’T DOUBT ME ANYMORE!”
- “They don’t deserve to win another election EVER!”
On Motion to Concur in Senate Amendments: H R 3590 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
More by this Author
Pickled eggs. You either hate them or LOVE them. Well, for the pickled egg lovers out there I have worked on a "spicy" recipe for some time and I think it is now just about perfect! The result is not only the...
Oxycontin, Percocet and Vicodin are frequently dispensed prescription medications. This article briefly describes what they are and how they are safely to be used.
Getting ready to go on vacation? Planning a week or two away from home? Whether you are travelling near or far - for a few days or for a few months - filling your medications while you are away can be a concern. NOTE:...