Rush Limbaugh Quotes on Obamacare
Rush Limbaugh: Quotes on Obamacare
I write about politics about as often as I write about quilting. And I probably know as much about one as I do the other. I have been only mildly interested in the entire healtcare reform debate. But since yesterday marked the passage of what has been called an "historic" vote in favor of Obamacare, I thought I would listen in to Rush Limbaugh today and hear what he had to say. I am a conservative, but I can typically only take Mr. Limbaugh in small doses. But I do often admire his pointed and sometimes pungent expressions. The following quotes were written down by myself while listening to his 3 hour live radio broadcast today on March 22, 2010.
03/22/2010: Rush Limbaugh on the recently passed Healthcare Reform Bill:
- “America is hanging by a thread!”
- “Our freedom has been assaulted!”
- “the will of the people was spat upon yesterday”
- “they must be hounded out of office”
- “insurance premiums will skyrocket over the next couple years until the private insurance industry collapses and the government takes over the entire healthcare system”
- “Starting today the best healthcare system in the world is history…”
- “this is not about healthcare this is about wrecking and destroying the United States of America as we know it”
- “this whole thing has to be broomed and swept away and blown up”
- “Medicaid has just been expanded, and it is a 45 year failure”
- “We HAVE to defeat them!”
- “They know they are governing against the will of the people, and that has to have them on edge…”
- “His desire is to have as many people on Federal dependency as possible.”
- “The objective is to inflict harm on the private sector of our nation”
- “They have to be hassled and hounded and run out of office”
- “DON’T DOUBT ME ANYMORE!”
- “They don’t deserve to win another election EVER!”
On Motion to Concur in Senate Amendments: H R 3590 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
More by this Author
Prescription muscle relaxers have a broad ranges of uses, both for acute and chronic illness. In this article, a pharmacist presents all of the currently available prescription muscle relaxers, along with their uses,...
Getting ready to go on vacation? Planning a week or two away from home? Whether you are travelling near or far - for a few days or for a few months - filling your medications while you are away can be a concern. NOTE:...
Oxycontin, Percocet and Vicodin are frequently dispensed prescription medications. This article briefly describes what they are and how they are safely to be used.