Southeast Bexar County Awareness: Southisde ISD 2015 Elections- Candidate with Credentials
Position 1 Candidate: Daniel Rodriguez
Position 1 on the Southside ISD board is open for election. Currently sitting on the board is Daniel Rodriguez.
Daniel Rodriguez is a former board member of Southside ISD who chose not to run for re-election, but was quickly appointed to the seat when a sitting board member left the board. In order to retain his seat, Mr. Rodriguez must run for election at the earliest voting opportunity.
During his previous term on the board and since returning to the board at Southside ISD, his record shows that he supports whatever his friends on the board support, cut and dry, no questions asked. You can no longer find that information on the schools website, because the new website has removed records from previous boards and maintains mostly the information pertaining to the sitting board.
Voting is a right
Will you be voting for Mr. Bouldin?See results without voting
Southside ISD Precinct
Southside ISD precincts are scattered throughout the south eastern area of Bexar County, starting at 410 S and into the Wilson and Atascosa County lines that meet up with Bexar County.
Some streets are split into two different precincts making it rather confusing for voters on election day. The key to avoid precinct voting is to vote early. Early voting gives voters more days to vote and locations all over Bexar County to vote in. During early voting, voters are not required to vote in your precinct, if you see a "vote here" sign, voters can simply go in and cast their ballot.
Bexar.org elections information website is currently only giving information for the run off elections, not the school board elections. Voters should not be confused or discouraged, During the month of April you should find a copy of the sample ballot there as well as where your precinct votes on election day.
Elections are upon the Southside ISD Community
The Southside school district will hold it's elections on May 9, 2015.
Voter's wishing to vote early may do so at any location that has a "vote here" sign, during the days of April 27, 2105 until May 5, 2015.
Election day voting will take place on May 9, 2015. However, voters will have to go to their precinct to vote. Those that are not sure of where to vote can go to http://apps.bexar.org/ElectionSearch/ElectionSearch.aspx?psearchtab=3 to find out where they can vote.
The opponent of Mr. Rodriguez; Kenneth Bouldin Jr. is a member of Southside ISD commuity that has given back to his community since becoming a member there.
Mr. Kenneth Bouldin, Jr. Attended Allegheny College in Pittsburgh, PA; before entering the United States Air Force in 1973. Serving and retiring in 1996 as a Flight Medicine Superintendent.
Mr. Bouldin's credentials during the time of service:
- Medical Technician
- Attended USAF Non Commissioned Officers Academy
- Attended Flight Medicine School
Mr. Bouldin's other credentials outside the military and since his military retirement:
- Corporal, Reserve Deputy for Bexar County
- Senior Officer, Specialist and Staff Training Specialist: Federal Correction Officer for Bureau of Prisons
- Deputy US Marshal
- Activated for Desert Shield, served at Homestead AFB, FL
- Supervisor, EMS Paramedic
Mr. Bouldin holds the following certifications, Training and Diplomas:
- Basic Reserve Peace Office Course, San Antonio College
- Private Security Program, San Antonio College
- Bureau of Prisons, Intro to Correctional Techniques, FLETC, Ga.
- Bureau of Prisons, Instructor Training Program, FLETC, Ga.
- Criminal Investigator Training Program, FLETC, Ga
- Licensed Paramedic in the State of Texas
- EMS Instructor Program, AMR, San Antonio, TX
- Certified Fire Instructor 1 for TEEX and ProBoard
- Texas Certified PIO
- BBA Health Care Administration from AIU
Mr. Kenneth Bouldin Jr. is currently the Fire Chief at Atax-Bexar County Line Volunteer Fire Department, the Deacon at his church as well as a member of the Atascosa County Firefighters Association and the Alamo Area Fire Chiefs Association.
Mr. Kenneth Bouldin Jr, has given to his country and his community and is once again stepping up to do the right thing for his community; attempting to become a voice on the board that votes for what's right.
The decision is now left up to the voter.
Southside ISD Administrative Offices
More by this Author
- 0Southeast Bexar County Awareness: Southside Isd Superintendent and his Secretary-Target of "Team"members on board
Under the supervision and guidance of Dr. Juan Antonio Jasso, the Southside ISD expanded it's campuses and took education into places that a rural school like Southside ISD hadn't done before.
- 0Southeast Bexar County Community Awareness: Southside ISD- Resignations- Reassignments and a revolving door
Southside ISD school board micromanaging the employees of the district. Board members violating state policy to hire. Putting friends and family in high level positions with pay above standard.
- 0Southeast Bexar County Community Awareness: Southside ISD, pushing for bond money to expand athletics
Southside ISD under the possibility of removing its school board and replacing with managers now wants community to approve Bond Election for $75 million dollars.