A Guide to Community Living - The Pros And Cons Of Cohousing
Community Living - Living And Working Together
The popularity of friends & relatives building villas & living together is on the rise. There is a lot of easiness when people who share the same ideas & have the same lifestyle live together. Community living is becoming essential in these present times as the cost of construction & selfishness is increasing.The concept of Joint family is coming back, but in a different form & idea…. They are two types of communities , adult-only (elder / senior) communities and International (classic) communities
How to Save Money & Simplify Your Life By Starting a Community Living ?
Five people working in the same company, for them & their families, five homes to live in. For building these homes a small amount of land in these costly places. There each of them will have to build a home . Like that the homes build in different places & the debts taken to build these homes. While sleeping & eating, these debts will only be there in their mind. Now if these families are living together in a single apartment?
Life Is Happy
They can share all their feelings may it be happiness, agonies, difficulties, enjoyments whatever
How To Choose an Community Living
How To Start a Community Living
Cohousing: A Contemporary Approach to Housing
When you select the people to stay with you, one should be very careful. It is better to select those who work in the same field or have the similar financial stability. When we take decisions try to make it together. Making a contract with the help of a lawyer will help at times when there are misunderstandings in between. It will help in getting a clear idea about the details of construction of the house & future buying or selling. Take decisions about the plans & details given to the architect together with your home mates. We can set up an association and divide he responsibilities. It is better to build homes of the same area & size.
When friends or relatives live together there are both pros & cons.
The most important thing is that besides safety there is also a nice
Advantages of Community Living
- There are many advantages like sharing the price of the material cost for construction which is increasing day by day & cost of the compound wall, garden etc.
- This is also a solution for the common man to face the problem of the increasing cost of the land. But if there is no understanding it can affect the relationships.
- The main advantage is that one will not feel lonely in community living.
- One can share ideas & thoughts with each other.
Financial Benefits of Community Living ?
- Subscription Fees: You can save monthly membership fees, with annual discount
- Event Fees: You can save admission fees for meetings ,parties and workshops
- Commission Fees: You can save a percentage of a project budget / home price by group development
- Fund raising: You can easily raise the enough funds for modification and re structuring
- Entrepreneurship: You can sell products and services through these people
Sustainable Community Living in Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage
Disadvantages of Community Living -
There are many cons also to community living. Clash of ideas, thoughts & choices can lead to a rift in the relationship. This am later lead to many disputes & court cases regarding the ownership of the cohousing.
The Future of Elder Care: Elder Cohousing
Adjustment is important !!!
More by this Author
Traditions and Celebrations Around The World related to New Year Celebrations . How New Year is celebrated in Different parts of the world
Even professionals have had difficulty determining if a diamond is real or not. You can use a diamond tester to test the purity of diamonds
There are many advantages of using baby walker. One is to be proud of giving a valuable gift to the babies and the baby will be happy inside it. So if we put the baby in walker then parents can do all the works without...