The Top Ten Reasons Mr. Obama Should Be Impeached
The U.S. Constitution - remember that thing?
Ten of my personal picks for impeachment
This could be the top 1000 reasons to impeach – but I don’t have the time to write a blog equaling the size of the Health Care Bill…
So I just randomly picked some of my favs:
10. Mr. Obama didn’t know his minister – the Reverend Wright, was "saying all those things" in the church he attended for 20 years.
9. He chose Joe Biden to be a heartbeat away from the Presidency.
To be perfectly honest, I thought this choice was a great huge joke - OH THAT BARRY, what a card, making us believe he'd pick a BUFFOON for Vice President! A KNOWN buffoon - bless his brainless little heart -- no less!
Can anyone spell PANIC IN THE STREETS if – God forbid –
Joe had to step in as President?! Which -- now that I think of it - would happen in this dream if mine came true...but I won't think of that now...I'll think about that tomorra (as Scarlett would say...)
8. The need for a teleprompter for NEWS CONFERENCES. This requires no further pontificating – it speaks for itself doesn't it?.
7. For the creation of a brandy new, handy dandy economic term: “Saved jobs”.
6. For arrogantly saying to his special interest groups - over and over in speech after speech, “We aren’t going to pull the plug on Gramma…” a. The new Health Care bill WILL pull the plug on Gramma b. And he knows it.
5. Went abroad apologizing – actually telling other countries – to include Iran – that the previous administration was bad and now that HE was in charge, it was all good.
4. For ACCEPTING the Nobel Peace Prize
3. As THE Commander-in-Chief --went to parties, hosted a kick-off for Ramadan in the White House, gave interviews on television and radio, gave umpteen speeches on health care across the fruited plain, took his wife to Broadway, until very, very recently wouldn’t visit soldiers but sent proxies instead – BUT only managed to meet with General McChrystal ONE TIME for 20 minutes aboard the plane he took to get the Olympics to come to Chicago (How’d that one work out for ya Mr. President?) and until JUST recently ONLY ONE TIME (since taking the oath of office) with his Joint Chiefs of Staff.
[So I’m wondering what happened to this promise? He says afterward that fighting extremists is the top priority in Afghanistan but that he would increase involvement of civilian U.S. agencies in governance, justice, agriculture and other fields. But I digress...]
2. This is related to #3 of course – as of November 18, 2009 will NOT make up his mind about the War on Terror and the call in AUGUST OF 2009 by his hand-picked guy on the ground – General McChrystal for more troops. What a guy, what a LEADER, what a fantastic booster of MORALE for our troops who lay it ALL ON THE LINE for our country! Way to show YOUR SUPPORT Mr. President!
1. And the number one reason that President Obama should be impeached--------------For not upholding his oath of office specifically with regard to: Article III Section 3 of the Constitution – Treason. We now have the distinction of having another terrorist attack, on American soil – which did not happen in TWO terms of President Bush following the 9/11 attacks. In just under ONE YEAR of office, we have had a Terrorist attack in the United States of America, killing American citizens with Mr. Obama as our President.
The evidence is clear that the actions and inactions of President Barack Hussein Obama led to the recent Terror attack in Fort Hood, Texas, killing 13 American Citizens.
OK – this is obviously tongue-in-cheek here, but the SENTIMENT and the points I’m making are real and true!
As an aside...
I really, really looked for an article, section or even amendment for cause -- like if a President is totally and utterly stupid – and not by definition of the left which would be mere irrational, obsessive hatred of someone making them stupid (refer to Sarah Palin) but by a real definition of stupidity – yet, sadly, I couldn’t find it.
Then I really, really looked for cause regarding a total and utter inability to execute his duties as President i.e. -- unable to lead, incapable of making cognitive and intelligent decisions, doing HARM to our country both domestically and internationally, but again – got nothin’…
Unless you go with treason. A stretch I freely admit – but I can always hope…
More by this Author
April 20, 2011 If you ask the media or a liberal, President Bush was one stupid kinda guy. He was just one big stupid head according to the liberal consensus. Right. If you ask the same lot, their, guy,...
Originally written in 2010, President Obama - at the time - was the first U.S. President to call a scheduled news conference and not have an American flag anywhere to be seen.
A recent photo taken with my Honey. God the Matchmaker or How I Met My Husband Ending These are musings about my faith~~ Please note: This is my corner where I talk about my faith and things related. If...