The True American Class System - the Pyramid of Evil.
On the Way to the Top
The pyramid of Evil
The American "class" system.
The creation of the pyramid of evil.
We must eliminate the Greed factor, and bring America back to the democracy for the people - by the people
There is basically nothing "wrong" with attaining wealth and status, if it does not involve using people as stepping stones, or hoarding, and taking excess in profits for one's personal gain without giving anything back to society (ex: the G.E.'s, H.P.'s, Wells Fargo's, AIG's, Big Oil, etc.., of this world).
The development and growth of the small businesses are paramount to, the backbone of, and the real strength of, a healthy and thriving society. They are never to be included in any discussion about Corporate greed. Even though they are incorporated, this distinction must always be made when discussing the evils of corporate greed and "Corporate America" finding, and/or creating, huge loopholes to avoid paying their fair share of taxes.
Within the American caste system, as one progresses up the corporate ladder, they tend to discard their honesty, compassion and empathy, somewhere along the sidewalks of life. This is a survival instinct, inherently necessary for success in today's cruelly competitive corporate world. As greed takes hold and wealth and status grow, so does the loss of humanity and the abnormal growth of 'self worth' perceptions.
One 'rule of thumb' that is prevalent among the corporate ladder climbers is that, it is O.K. to attain the highest status of greed, wealth, and power over others, by any means available.
This flawed concept is NOT democracy and it is NOT good for the development of a healthy society. These people are NOT to be revered; but feared instead. It is conceptually self defeating and unsustainable, yet, somehow, to most people, the ends do justify the means.
The error of that premise, is that it costs your very soul, and destroys the hopes of that elusive 'America dream' of others who are only perceived by the climbers, to be of lesser value; and are there to be used, like pawns, simply a commodity to be used for personal gain.
I do not believe in the religious perception of 'good' versus 'evil' in a biblical sense. This is truly a 'cop out' for most people who simply do not want to face the problem and deal with it.
I certainly do believe in the 'good' versus 'evil' that resides in each and every one of us and is a major part of the selfish growth and devaluation of mankind itself as a 'learned concept' by a callous society.
As with any "project", you get out of it, only what you put into it.
That 'rule of thumb' should be taught at an early age. When one strives for "self" alone - this is an 'evil' concept. When one strives for 'self' and the 'betterment of mankind' - this is a 'good' concept. When the evils of a few, spill over to draw in those who aspire to have more than they were meant to have, or need, to produce happiness, comfort and financial stability, it promotes the creation of an "army of evil".
Again, this is not in the sense of a biblical battle, it is a human battle against those driving obsessions, taking place within ourselves, for the possessions of material gains and power over others. It is like a tumor growing within a human body. If not excised, it will eventually and inevitably kill its host.
This simple analogy of cancer spreading through our body equates to evil greed spreading through a society. The true path of this metastatic disease starts within the individual, spreads to those around him, to a society, to the government, to the entire nation, and then to a global scale, as we are witnessing today.
The only conclusion to this invasion is total self destruction. The final battle (our Armageddon), which we find ourselves in today, between the forces of good and evil: the oppressiveness of corporate America , their determination to cause the annihilation of the middle class, and the rest of us as individuals who seem to have little, if any, means of combating these onslaughts.
This 'pyramid of evil' is self destructive, self defeating and in its very essence, counter to life itself.This is the evil (the cancerous growth) that needs to be excised, extracted, eradicated, etc.., from society and ultimately the world, if we want any chance for the survival on human kind itself.
If we could eliminate greed
The Great Divide
- The True American Class System. The Great Divide.
The U.S. class system is becoming far more distinct, and more deadly to the average American citizen. The only winners seem to be those who know how to play a corrupt game of monopoly.
There Are Real solutions, but will mankind accept those changes to preserve humanity, or continue to fight to reject them in order to cling to the lies of the past and for the sake of their 'God of Greed'?
Simple solutions? Only if the desire for change is great enough.
- Eliminate the access to greed and/or remove the need for greed: change our financial structure radically. Society should be working for its own survival - not for a few with greed in their souls.
- We must stop this attempted take over by those radical religious elements that tear down society, promote hatred and greed. We must encourage its replacement with spirituality and respect for life and the preservation of this planet.
- Get rid of monopolies and the result will be the riddance of greed and power by a few.
- Put a cap of corporate profits.
- Eliminate wall street and the stock market. These are only tools of the greedy and really serve no legitimate purpose to the people.
- Get rid of this insane dependence on petroleum products. Just a tool of greed.
- Promote personal desire for the quest of knowledge, instead of wealth and power.
- Make education available for everyone, not just the wealthy. Educated people do not live in squalor, or the ghettos. And educated people do not allow superstitious lore to control our lives.
- We cannot have a nation divided as is currently being forced on us today, state by state. The concept of "divide and conquer" is painfully visible today.
- We must stop making laws that target minorities - just another form of "divide and conquer" tactics. Laws should be just, reasonable, and inclusive of everyone, including the wealthy and government officials. (And yes, even the corporate entities that the supreme court has deemed equal to the individual in status).
- We must stop this religious idiocy of the few radicals, in their attempts to mandate their own biased forms of morality and forcing these warped ideas on people.
- We must finally recognize the harm that the 'businesses' of religion are doing to our society. These greedy businesses are draining our finances, hoarding for personal use, unduly trying to influence the general public - and somehow managing to avoid paying taxes like any other legitimate business. These are NOT holy sanctuaries, they are part of corporate America.
- We must put repairing our own infrastructures first. Stop this ludicrous flow of money out of this country's economy for wars, and for the importing of petroleum, and other junk and poisons from other countries, just to make greater personal profits.
The bottom line here? Eliminate the need for greed.
Shout it from the Rooftops
Say it out loud
Someone has to say it out loud, start the process, and be strong enough to stand up and 'buck the system'.
So far no-one has emerged from the rank and file and we as a people stupidly stand by and await that Savior from outer space, or another dimension, to come to our rescue, instead of dealing with it ourselves.
A fairytale savior that will never arrive.
The first, foremost, and most important step, is to demand an honest voting process that will insure that the voices of the "people' are heard.
In the state of Florida, i have yet to find one single person who actually cast a vote for governor Rick Scott? What's up with that?
Or Paul LePage (Gov.elect?) in the state of Maine and countless other government positions across this nation. No-one seems to have voted for these people, and yet here they are.
Will we, as a people, be brave enough to shape our own futures, or apathetic enough to let a few radicals shape our destinies for us?
The middle east countries woke up - let us wake up too before it is too late.
by: d.william 04/30/2011
- Avarice versus Greed
Avarice and greed are often used as interchangeable synonyms, with greed having the higher frequency of use and avarice appearing only rarely. However, if you look at the finer distinctions in their...
- Human Selfish Greed Will Destroy Humanity
The human race as a whole has learned nothing of any value from the past. Humanity is doomed to distinction because of this lack of insight and incessant desire for short term self gratification by only a...
More by this Author
There is a disturbing trend in the USA today. It is total disrespect for the U.S. president. This country is becoming the laughing stock of the world
LIBERALS. A Dirty word? Proud to be a liberal American. The attacks on liberals by their opposition is anti American values. America is known for diversity and progression.
Greed, Judgmentalism, & Self Serving: the roots of all evil. Eliminate these and all the troubles in this world would just fade away.