To Chemtrailers: Twenty Things You Don't Know
1) You don't know that when a passenger plane's gas turbine fan jet engines burn their kerosine fuel, the MAIN exhaust product is STEAM.
2) You don't know that when that steam meets the atmosphere it freezes almost instantly to fine white crystals of ICE at -40 degrees.
3) You don't know that the atmosphere it meets is the STRATOSPHERE which doesn't share the properties of or even mix with the TROPOSPHERE, which you live in and are familiar with.
4) You don't know that the stratosphere is LAYERED with INVISIBLE air layers with different origins and humidities, meaning that aircraft at one level may leave a persistent trail, while another at a different level will not. Also, because the layers are not necessarily horizontal, a trail-laying aircraft may fly out of a wet layer and into a dry layer, and the trail may stop. Or vice versa. Or it may produce a "dashed" trail by flying through layer ripples.
5) You don't know that the stratosphere's capacity to absorb ICE as WATER VAPOR is on occasion ZERO, and sometimes it will even DUMP MORE ICE into the trail.
How much ice can be made in a contrail?
A four-engine Boeing 747 Jumbo jet produces initially fifty grams of ice for every metre of forward travel. In a supersaturated layer this amount may increase by a factor of one thousand to ten thousand times.
The contrail density in such conditions has been measured at 16 Kilograms of ice per metre of forward travel.
This means that on a 5000 Km transcontinental flight the jumbo may precipitate 80,000 tons of ice into the stratosphere.
It is no wonder that, over the hours of a day, air travel can turn skies white.
a jumbo in supersaturated flight...
6) You don't know that air travel has increased 500% since the end of the eighties, by fifty times since the mid-fifties.
7) You don't know that three hundred million tons of kerosine are burnt in the skies each year by aviation, which means the stratosphere has to accept a MILLION ADDITIONALTONS OF ICE EACH DAY...
8) You don't know that any ice that doesn't fall as rain ACCUMULATES as WATER VAPOR in the stratosphere, making the next day WETTER and more saturated.
9) You don't know that a supersaturated stratospheric layer will produce a trail (quite often with "rainbow" effects) from the whole airframe - even if the engines were off. It's called an aerodynamic contrail.
10) You don't know that colored effects, rainbow effects, rings and halos are only produced by PURE water ice. Dust or chemicals prevent crystal formation and cause such effects to disappear.
11) You don't know that aircraft first turned skies totally white in 1943, with 1000-bomber B17 Flying Fortress bombing raids at 27,000ft over Nazi Germany.
12) You don't know that DUSTS CANNOT PASS THROUGH ENGINES: the injectors and control valves are protected by full-flow low-micron FILTERS.
13) You don't know that aircraft wings are PACKED with spars, tanks and control equipment, built by civilian businesses down to a tight specification and a minimum price, riveted, glued, and SEALED. They would NEVER include additional POISON SPRAY EQUIPMENT.
14) You don't know that "white and unmarked" high-altitude aircraft are the consequence of BLUE LIGHT SCATTERING as, for instance, is the absence of the shadow side of a half Moon in daylight. ALL aircraft look "white and unmarked" - except for matt black aircraft, which BECOME INVISIBLE.
15) You don't know that CROSSES, GRIDS, AND CIRCLES of trails are the product of normal aviation (shuttle flights, circuits, beacons), partly because you don't know that the stratosphere frequently has a high overland speed, also because on cloudy days or clear days with no trails you don't see the shuttle aircraft at all.
16) You don't know that local weather modification (by firework rockets or light aircraft) bears NO RELATIONSHIP to GLOBAL CLIMATE MODIFICATION, which has NEVER BEEN DONE.
17) You don't know that if GLOBAL CLIMATE MODIFICATION were to be done, it wouldn't be done using aircraft, as that's LOGISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE (the area of the Earth is FIFTY TIMES GREATER than the area of the US).
18) You don't know that the ALUMINUM found in rainwater is simply arable dust (clay is aluminum silicate) and the levels found in such tests have NEVER been poisonous (but frequently LIED about).
19) You don't know (because no-one has told you, and you never bothered to check for yourself) that professional authorities have been publishing scientific findings about aircraft contrails at regular intervals since 1953.
20) You don't know that "Look up, and use your eyes" guarantees the factual accuracy of NOTHING. If you "use your eyes" and watch the Sun through the day, you'll see it RISE in the EAST and SET in the WEST. Would it be accurate to say the Sun goes round the Earth?
Seeing that there are at least TWENTY facts about CONTRAILS that YOU DON'T KNOW, isn't it rather FOOLISH, WRONG, LIBELLOUS, and IMMORAL of you to imply that hard-working intelligent capable (and innocent) professional people YOU DON'T KNOW, are ATTEMPTING INDISCRIMINATE HOMICIDE?
Educate yourself. Study atmospheric physics until you understand that "up there", there are only contrails. And put your mind to rest about that.
But also learn about the true dangers that today's industrialized society has unwittingly created by adulterating your foods, mechanizing your agriculture, contaminating your air with photochemical smogs, particulate metals, abrasives and pollens, and your groundwater with industrial and agricultural leachants.
Learn to understand that combinatorial effects of these REAL dangers account for all the respiratory and skin diseases (and other problems) you formerly attributed to "chemtrails" and then keep campaigning politically to remove these dangers until they are GONE.
"When you blame others, you give up your power to change."
I have been interested in aviation for fifty-seven years.
This interest has prompted me to study, build and design flying machines, lecture on rocket propulsion principles, study, train and qualify as an aero-engineer, test engines in test bays, construct a wind tunnel, a hang glider and a catamaran, and invent an electrically-powered canard glider.
All these activities are included within my first area of study - physics. This topic is what all my activities are really based on.
For those of you that KNOW there's MORE than twenty things you don't know about contrails and atmospheric physics, I recommend you visit my blogsite below:
- JazzRoc versus Chemtrails
An alphabetized analysis of contrails, atmospheric physics, materials, and commentary since 2007.