What Obama isn’t telling us
We need to know
Take action. Write your Congressperson, occupy a 1%-er's palatial estate, boycott Big Oil, or attend a Tea Party rally. We all need to do something about the appalling lack of transparency transmitted by the current administration. Our Founding Fathers would be horrified, except Ben Franklin who would be too busy appearing on The View to pay much attention to the real world.
Honestly, how We The People can possibly allow this travesty to continue unabated eludes me. Stand up, people! Disallow this travesty. Abate it. Demand full and total and honest and grammatically correct answers to the pressing questions about which we have not been fully informed. Do not depend on the mainstream media or the backwater blogs to do your digging for you. Approach the throne with great trepidation and stay there until truth spills down upon you.
We need to know the truth
Obama is not telling us these things!
- Where he was on August 1, 2007.
- Whether he prefers Dick York or Dick Sargent as his Darren.
- Why Pepsi sells Ice Cucumber flavor in Japan.
- Why eBay has over 100,000 auction listings for iPod cases.
- Why Philadelphia sports fans boo Santa Claus.
Why string theory does not solve the discrepancy between Newtonian physics & relativity.
- Why anyone actually cares that the Miss USA beauty pageant might be rigged.
We are not being told these things!
- Why moola.com is still offline.
- Why anyone would adopt a Chihuahua when they could just get a cat.
- Why Kentucky is not a state.
- Why Oklahoma City has an NBA team.
- Why MySpace.com is still online.
- Why Cher's face doesn't move when she talks.
- Why anyone goes to Costco more than once a year.
- Why Festivus has not been declared a national holiday.
We don't know what we don't know
The list goes on. So many things we are not being told. There are things that you will need to be told that you don't know about. Your head will spin.
Rise up, before it's too late. Demand your right to be told things by your president. If not you, then who? You're listening. If not now, then when?
More by this Author
It's there and you know it.
We could nag, but this is better. It is less work for us to use the words of others to emphasize the importance of doing laundry. Besides, if you saw the way we dressed, you'd laugh your mouse off.
Ever been to a NASCAR race? I thought not. Here are my top 10 reasons why NASCAR racing doesn't rock.