Which Has More Power A Super Pac Or A Vote?
Which is worth more to a candidate running for office, a Super Pac or a Vote? Millions of dollars, or a vote? It depends on it the people, who believe what the Super Pac puts on television. After All, the Super Pac never lies, doesn't it? This year so much money has been used to run for President. How much of that money could have been used to improved, the economy in the United States? A lot of it! We need to let them know that our votes are more important then a super pac.
Actually, the vote is much more valuable then the every dollar ever printed in this country, but many people do not vote because they feel that their vote does not make a difference. That, however, is not true. In history there are many cases, not just one or two, in which one vote put a new person in office and changed the history of the world.
1) In 1649 one vote cost King Charles The First his life. The vote for his execution was 68 for it and 67 against it. So, the ax came down, and so did his head.
2) In 1800 The Electoral College cast their votes for president. In those days the man with the most votes became President and the man with the fewer votes became Vice President. But this time it was a tie. So , the the election was passed on the the House of Representatives. Thomas Jefferson became President instead of Aaron Burr by one vote.
3) Again in 1824, not one of the candidates running for President received a majority. There were four men running for President this time. So, once again the election was passed down to the house of Representatives. John Quincy Adams became the 6th President by one vote.
4) In 1845 Texas became a state by one vote.
5) In 1864 one vote allowed the U.S.A. to declare war on Mexico.
6) in 1850 California became a state by one vote.
7) Alaska was purchased and became the largest state in the U.S.A. This purchase was approved by one vote.
8) On November 8, 1923 Members of a recently formed political party, elected Adolph Hitler to lead it. Adolph Hitler was the leader of the Nazi Party and changed the world forever. Millions of people died in Concentration Camps, the fighting of WW2, and the first Atomic Bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. After WW2 A large wall was built to divide Germany.
ADLOPH HITLER BECAME THE LEADER OF THE NAZI PARTY BY ONE VOTE!
What would have happend if Hitler had not been the leader the Nazi Political Party? We will never know. So please do not think your vote will not make a difference, it will. That is why our votes are more powerful then then the Super Pacs. Our votes are more powerful then money. Money is paper, our votes are not. Our votes can change what is happening in this country. Contact your politician and let him/her that you will not vote for him/her if they are not doing what they were elected to do. You can keep track of what they are doing by writing down what they are doing on a piece of paper and taking it with you to the election booth. So when it comes to election day you can hire or fire them. You are the boss. Money is paper, you are not.
- Adolph Hitler Changed The World With One Vote
That is why voting is so important, if one vote can change the entire world.
More by this Author
Sometimes our home are broken into and we are robbed. Sometimes we are not at home, but when we are home, there are ways we can protect ourselves and those we love, without using a gun.
A response to the hub "Join the Illuminati" written by Larry Okeke, who believed the Illuminati is a "defunct secret service" He is wrong, very wrong. The Illuminati is alive, and very deadly.
On Dec. 31, 2011 Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act, which could give him the power to enact martial law. He can stay in power as long as he wants to.