what can i do about sexual abuse that happened years ago, and give my fiance the answers he needs.

I was molested/raped from the age of 9 until i was 19. i am 24 years old now, and have a little...girl of my own, and i believe he's done it to her to. she was 2 years old and complaining about papaw hurting her down there. we stopped allowing her to visit her mamaw and papaw, reported this to child services and nothing was done. i told my fiancee about what i had went through, and it%u2019s like he blames me. but he's not the only one, everyone that knows now, ask me why i stayed, i don't have an answer for that, but not once did i ever want my step dad to touch me. i never reported it to the

cobrien profile image79

cobrien says

WHite Dove profile image60

Denise Jackson (WHite Dove) says

• Attikos profile image

Attikos 4 years ago

White Dove, this is a superb response. Brava!

Annaphilo, the only thing I would add to WD's remarks at this point is that, IMO, you should delay your wedding until this issue is happily resolved between you and your fiance.

TyeshaMatthews profile image60

Tyesha Sewer- Matthews (TyeshaMatthews) says

• WHite Dove profile image

Denise Jackson (WHite Dove) 4 years ago

Ty- Glad that you feel justified to prosecute, yet ask God for mercy. Keep courage in your heart. Your Aunt... when a person does NOT protect children from crime they are also guilty as the person who committed crime. You deserved to be protected!

LeeWalls profile image60

LeeWalls says

• TyeshaMatthews profile image

Tyesha Sewer- Matthews (TyeshaMatthews) 4 years ago

I am apart of an ongoing rape/molestation case involving a man who was my uncles ex-wife's boyfriend. He knew I was Homeless and used me when i was 17 and 18. I came clean with my aunt about it but she blames me and her own daughters for it.