Lori Stime profile image 60

I wanted to invite you to a screening of the film "In the Matter of Cha Jung Hee" in Union City, Ca.

This is an award winning, PBS/POV documentary produced and directed by Deann Borshay Liem about her own adoption from Korea. She will be in attendance to take questions and speak following the presentation of the film. It is free. It is open to the public. Sponsored by James Logan High School and African Cradle (a post-adoption support agency, specializing in trans-racial, trans-cultural adoption issues) My name is Lori Stime, and I volunteer for African Cradle and am organizing the event. :o) If you make it, introduce yourself! And please share with anyone you know that may be interested.TY!

glassvisage profile image83

glassvisage says

• Lori Stime profile image

Lori Stime 4 years ago

I'm looking for how I can send you a personal (private) message, but I don't see that feature on here? Can you point me to where I need to go to send a personal message?