peeples profile image 89

What can my husband and his coworkers do about woman taking her "rights" too far?

My husband works in maufacturing. There is a woman there who abuses the system by using her female rights. She was passed up on a job because she was not certified and sued the company for sexism. She settled out of court. The next time the position came open they bypassed my husband even though he is certified and has more experience and promoted her even though she constantly is late and doesn't show up for work. She is now out on the family leave act for something that happened over a year ago. My husband and his coworkers are taking up the slack, what are their rights? USA

Matthew Kirk profile image88

Matthew Kirk says

Perspycacious profile image75

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) says

swordsbane profile image60

William Grant (swordsbane) says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 4 years ago

She was well aware that the job she applied for required certification. It said so on the job post and she has worked for the company for several years. She also goes around constantly saying she should get to do stuff different because shes female.

Larry Wall says