pramodgokhale profile image 60

Can EU beat economic crisis? Yes they can I hope

Europeans are known for their Innovation and Invention.Without doubt they gifted great Inventions and discoveries to the world.After the WW-II they built European Union and started free trading Commerce and common currency Euro again they built Fortress Europe and a dominant force on Global map.Last century they had their colonies across the globe, assured source of raw material supply but they lost and third world emerged as a new bloc.If they cooperate with third world and coupled economically and offer technologies then they can come out of crisis.

Neil Sperling profile image88

Neil Sperling says

Lions Den Media profile image61

Lions Den Media says

• Dmitry Kresin profile image

Dmitry Kresin 19 months ago

I wish I can click the BEST ANSWER for this comment.

CHRIS57 profile image60

CHRIS57 says

• Lions Den Media profile image

Lions Den Media 4 years ago

Chris: the Euro is the EU, therefore if he Euro collapses so to does the EU, the currency their only commonality. In the end its a balance of power and sovereignty issue. Productive countries will NOT relegate their citizens to slavery for the EU