Conservative Lady profile image 85

If you are voting for Obama in November = can you give specifics about why?

Most of Obama's promises have not come to fruition, our economy sucks, American pride is almost gone. WHY would anyone seriously want to re elect this man? I am serious - I need to know.

e-five profile image93

e-five says

• SassySue1963 4 years ago

Day one? There is the ultimate outright LIE once again. Apparently most of the left was off the planet for the last four years. The Dems held control of both Houses from 2006 - 2010. What obstructionist Congress did he deal with?

teamrn profile image79

teamrn says

BigEd5857 profile image60

BigEd5857 says

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 4 years ago

Most of the comments from Obama supporters are repeating the lies coming from the Liberal Media and almost verbatim. I honestly wish they would research the FACTS and not count on the Obama loving reports coming out from NBC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, etc

Josak profile image60

Josak says

• Kathleen Cochran profile image

Kathleen Cochran 4 years ago

You took he words right out of my mouth. But I'll go a step further. The policies of the other major party for the past 30 years have brought us to where we are. I'd like to give the other party/philosophy more than four years to try another tack

0

SassySue1963 says

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 4 years ago

No problem at all SassySue - you saved me a whole lot of typing. I am still amazed that Obama has any likely voters out there.....

0

screaming says

• teamrn profile image

teamrn 4 years ago

What's between the lines, that says that Romney is going to hurt the middle-lower class? The comments re: Russia were in reference to the comments Obama made about how much more flexible he could be with Russia. Now that's scary, if you ask me.

0

Eli Moore says

• teamrn profile image

teamrn 4 years ago

He's not responsible for the economic situation. But his history with Davix and the other Marxists and the fact that he's not trying to get us out leads me to the conclusion that American exceptionalism is not high on his list.