Attikos profile image 77

Are the Fates punishing America for its sins with violence in the Arab world?

In the wake of mobs and death, yet another war looms, and war historically improves the reelection chances of the incumbent. It stretches credulity to believe it's all coincidental, but there are two possibilities: Obama's fanatical handlers have manufactured the conditions that permitted the chaos and plot an October Surprise so as not to let this crisis go to waste, or the Fates are angry with America and intend to punish it with another four years of this maladministration. Which is it?

Zubair Ahmed profile image80

Zubair Ahmed says

• Attikos profile image

Attikos 4 years ago

By nature I'm skeptical of coincidence. You could be right, but it's hard to believe this is occurring in a vacuum. Thanks for commenting, Zubair Ahmed.

Mazzy Bolero profile image92

Mazzy Bolero says

• Attikos profile image

Attikos 4 years ago

The US helped the Europeans get rid of Qhadafi (or how ever the &^%$ one should spell his name), who wanted to do it because he was cutting oil deals with the Chinese and cutting them out. Things aren't always as they appear on the surface. Thank

manthy profile image80

Mark (manthy) says

• Attikos profile image

Attikos 4 years ago

Since I don't know the mind of God, neither of mythologic demigods, I couldn't say. I do wonder about it, though. Thanks.

KatyWhoWaited profile image82

KatyWhoWaited says

• Attikos profile image

Attikos 4 years ago

We may hope so. Having seen him and his fanatical handlers at work for going on four years, though, I have to admit to an abundance of skepticism. Bless you, and thanks for commenting.

larryprice5372 profile image82

Larry Wade Price (larryprice5372) says

• Attikos profile image

Attikos 4 years ago

Thanks for your comment, larryprice5372. Mystery surrounds that movie. Even the existence of the movie is in doubt. There are too many oddities here for it all to be coincidental.