AJReissig profile image 84

What did everyone think of the first Presidential Debate?

Pretty much all of the newsstations are saying Romney was the winner of the first Presidential debate. CBS polling says he won 2 to 1; CNN polls say 67% of those polled believe Romney won. If you watched the debate (or the videos), what did you think?

Attikos profile image79

Attikos says

• The Frog Prince profile image

The Frog Prince 4 years ago

I liked the hang dog/head routine when he was called out on his failed policies and promises.

• The Frog Prince profile image

The Frog Prince 4 years ago

He isn't used to someone calling him out about his stretching the truth. It was obvious that his teleprompter is a big crutch for him.

dpearl profile image61

dpearl says

• Attikos profile image

Attikos 4 years ago

Maybe Raddatz will do a better job of securing the outcome preferred by those few who move the world Forward. She's certainly being sent the message she had better if she wants to remain in their good graces.

taburkett profile image61

taburkett says

• Larry Wall 4 years ago

Where was the statesman--I only saw two politicians, one who was less aggressive than usual and the other who as usual, was short on details. You may like Romney and that is your right. I am undecided. I do know Romney is not a statesman.

The Frog Prince profile image78

The Frog Prince says