Cassie Smith profile image 75

Was there a cover up in Benghazi?

It sure looks like it. The Obama Administration has a video showing that there was no protest at the consulate. Obama lied. Where's the transparency that he promised? I guess he should have been attending those security briefings but the fact that he wasn't showed that he had no interest. Now Biden said during the debate that they weren't informed. Really? It looks like they're looking to blame this on someone. What did Biden say during the debate about taking responsibility? I guess Obama won't take responsibility and he's getting ready to throw Hillary Clinton under a bus.

The Frog Prince profile image79

The Frog Prince says

SassySue1963 says

• Cassie Smith profile image

Cassie Smith 4 years ago

So true SassySue. Obama and his cohorts lied every step of the way. I can't stand that they keep referring to Ambassador Stevens as Chris, as if he was a friend yet they screwed him over and he ended up murdered then they cover it up.