Billie Pagliolo profile image 59

Jesus, Ghandi, & Martin Luther King, Jr. each cast a vote for either Obama or Romney. Who wins?

So let's assume the 3 men above walk into a voting booth this Nov. and on their ballots are only two choices. They must choose either President Obama or former Governor Mitt Romney. Who, given these circumstances, would be the winner and why?

flacoinohio profile image83

flacoinohio says

• Billie Pagliolo profile image

Billie Pagliolo 4 years ago

Love your comment and to add to it, I don't see him doing anything outside of the paradigm of big business. It's a mindset of profit. What a huge learning curve Romney would have the first 100 days - monumental waste of our country's time.

Roy Woodhouse profile image59

Roy Woodhouse says

• Billie Pagliolo profile image

Billie Pagliolo 4 years ago

So great to hear a view outside of our own! My fear is a "shoot from the hip" arrogance that Mitt Romney exudes whether it's justified or not. The world is too fragile for that kind of approach. We'll waste time in his learning curve. Ta! :)

Josak profile image60

Josak says

• Billie Pagliolo profile image

Billie Pagliolo 4 years ago

I have to look up syndicalist, but I agree. Concern for the poor, for women, for the rights of all. That's how I see Jesus - probably a strong Union activist, he'd be, supportive of teachers. Really not a "tough love," kind of guy, in my mind

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94

TIMETRAVELER2 says

• Billie Pagliolo profile image

Billie Pagliolo 4 years ago

I "cooked" the books, but it's lovely to see the answers! I'm not quite sure about the "Jesus" comment because I don't understand the reference, but also because I see Jesus as confident enough in what he was saying as to allow others their journey

0

Sooner28 says

• Billie Pagliolo profile image

Billie Pagliolo 4 years ago

I couldn't agree with you more! It baffles me as to how the present view of Christianity and political leanings seem so contradictory. I think "Christians" are using the wrong term for themselves. How about "Old Testamarians?"

0

Old Empresario says

• Billie Pagliolo profile image

Billie Pagliolo 4 years ago

Empresario, Militaristic actions are a grave concern. I was hoping our Pres. wouldn't capitulate in the manner he did. I feel those who are Progressive failed him in not pushing for more ethical andlogical solutions. He asked us to. We failed him.