andrew savage profile image 61

When should the United States of America annex the United States of Mexico?

Would it solve the immigration concern if they no longer have to climb over fences or take battery tests? Would it lower crime? Would it make it easier of taxpayers pockets? Would it lower the cost of security spending? Would it make assimilating the Spanish vocabulary into the English language easier, thus making global communications easier?

• andrew savage profile image

andrew savage 4 years ago

I agree to a degree... but what if it is unable to last if we are to continue with the present course of actions?

Josak profile image61

Josak says

• SassySue1963 4 years ago

I think you mistake the "why" of the Latino vote. The majority are hard core Catholics. Take away the immigration issue, and I don't believe the Democrats would hold the majority of that vote.

0

Old Empresario says

• andrew savage profile image

andrew savage 4 years ago

That sounds very good that the assimilation of cultural values is happening with such a wide spread occurence. Of which, this is precisely why we need to make preparations and draft as to how we will assimilate the necessary values to acquire harmony