IDONO profile image 83

Should the U.S. be putting so much time and money into climate change issues?

Whether you believe that climate change is man made or natural, isn't the issue. But billions upon billions of dollars are being spent on regulations and fuels everyday. But what about the rest of the world? If this is controllable, how much difference will we make if the rest of the world continues to do what they do? Are we throwing money away or prolonging the inevitable? This is a world issue, not a U.S. issue. What do you think?

Attikos profile image78

Attikos says

tussin profile image61

I'M BANNED Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! (tussin) says

0

Garifalia says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 4 years ago

Love ya, but I have to ask. If we are the greatest contributor to these hurricanes, why do they develope off the coast of Africa and head here? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Cody Byerly profile image60

Cody Byerly says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 4 years ago

That's easy for you to say. You stand in front of thousands of coal miners and tell them to sacrifice their jobs for the safety of green energy jobs. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.Green jobs and development would end now without coal miners.