flacoinohio profile image 82

What would you say to a pair of teens you caught fighting over the right to tag your property?

I had gone to our other home to inspect the work of a tree removal service when I found two boys fighting with each other in front of my garage. After calling the police, I went into the house to make a copy of the digital recording of each of the boys "tagging" my garage and the fight. The police arrived just as the fight was about to get physical. When the police questioned the boys about what they were fighting about, they told the officers that they were fighting over who had the right to tag my garage, each claimed my garage was their property because it was in their territory.

MickS profile image76

MickS says

Garifalia says

• flacoinohio profile image

flacoinohio 3 years ago

The boys were "taggers", a new fad that is currently plaguing the city were my other home is located. As far as gang membership, I have no idea. I will know at their hearing, these boys have tagged my garage several times. Gangs are an issue there.