Charlu profile image 84

Can you even conceive how anyone could commit such an unspeakable act as what happened today in CT?

My heart is broken and the tears have come My faith is questioned after the unspeakable that has been done Is it possible to even imagine what the survivors are going through How I ask God there was something more, any of us could do To see the children trying to explain their day Of how one man could have taken so much, in every possible way The life of one child taken is almost impossible to conceive But 18 plus others makes the devil creep up in so many, especially me So I will pray for them all and try to understand How God could have created such an unspeakable man May God Be With You

Mr. Happy profile image83

Mr. Happy says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 3 years ago

Your so right on so many levels, as we become divided in every aspect from politics to education, etc,, and as we all know divided we fall. Great answer.

rutley profile image74

rutley says