Dan Barfield profile image 85

How are you going to make a difference in the coming year?

So... I'm thinking about giving something back to the world for 2013. I'm going to be publishing a series of hubs publicising charitable organisations and how to get involved (the first of which is up now) but this is too passive. I want to personally do something that is going to have an impact locally. Any suggestions? :)

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

Sound's like a worthy cause! Great to hear from you!

Globetrekkermel profile image62

Globetrekkermel says

Faith A Mullen profile image87

Faith A Mullen says

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

This is a wonderful and practical sentiment! I applaud this good common sense approach to making a difference. Every one person you help is affected by kindness, and the ripple effect of their reaction spreads positivity throughout the world.

safiq ali patel profile image70

safiq ali patel says

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

Great to hear it Safiq! I'm sure you'll find that the more love you give out - the more comes back your way. The ripple effect from every act of kindness is incalculable!

0

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

Good to hear it JThomp42. Someone once told me that every person's life is their project - every action we take is another page in the portfolio of our existence. One day that portfolio may go on display - I wanna be proud of mine.

0

CJ Sledgehammer says

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

You have the right idea in that every day should be lived conscientiously. What I am asking though - is what more you will do? How will you go above and beyond?