safiq ali patel profile image 71

In the light of so many massacres in America involving Guns would you consider making guns illegal?

Over the past decade there have been a huge number of killings and deaths from people going on the rampage in the United States with Guns. In the light of there being so many killings for so long would you consider making the possession and use of Guns illegal in the United States. Please give me your answer....

adjkp25 profile image90

David (adjkp25) says

Lee Tea profile image94

Lee Tea says

grumpiornot profile image88

grumpiornot says

• safiq ali patel profile image

safiq ali patel 4 years ago

Yes very true. But the United States is built on the values of peace. Each time I hear of shooting in schools in the US I can not help but feel that something needs to be done because these rampages with bullets should NEVER happen. Not in the US.

BuffyGirl profile image81

BuffyGirl says

bn9900 profile image84

Clayton Hartford (bn9900) says

LandmarkWealth profile image86

LandmarkWealth says

• safiq ali patel profile image

safiq ali patel 4 years ago

LandmarkWealth on this subject I can not agree with your comments. 22 people have died in this latest shooting and I am sure the next shooting of this type in the United States is not so far off. Shootings happen too often.

• safiq ali patel profile image

safiq ali patel 4 years ago

Perhaps American authorities need to devise a program of massacre prevention that does not mean banning guns but rather treats those who are likely to misuse guns by going on the rampage....You are right it is a large or complexed problem.

gios the martian profile image75

gios the martian says

0

Justsilvie says

• safiq ali patel profile image

safiq ali patel 4 years ago

Justsilve your answer is spectacular. Thank you for taking the time to comment. I hear some wisdom and sense in your response. God Bless from safiq.