ZipperConstantine profile image 81

I think Congregational Pork Bills are Blackmail and they need to be stopped. What do you think?

I Heard this morning on the news, that the Bill that will provide financial assistance for Sandy storm victims is being held up because of Pork added to the Bill. This happens because some legislatures want financial favors for projects in their state before they will vote for a Bill. The writers of the Bill end up approving in order to get the votes to approve it and allow the favor project to be added to the end of their Bill. If other members of Congress disagree with the additional pork the Bill goes into debate.

MizBejabbers says

Express10 profile image88

Express10 says

Mitch Alan profile image86

Mitch Alan says

• Attikos profile image

Attikos 3 years ago

The 9th and 10th Amendments were repealed. I don't know when, but it must have happened at some point. After all, the entire government routinely ignores both and has for as long as I can remember.