James-wolve profile image 60

Newtown kids v Pakistanis: what explains the disparate reactions?

First of all,my warm condolences to the grieving families.My question is not intended to offend anybody here,but rather to know what explains the disparate reactions.Most of the world's media,which has rightly commemorated the children of Newtown,either ignores Obama's murders or accepts the official version that all those killed by the U.S Drone Strikes in June 2012 are 'militants.The children of north-west Pakistan, it seems,are not like American children. They have no names, no pictures,no memorials of candles and flowers and teddy bears.They belong to the other: to the non-human world.

maddot profile image81

Best Answer maddot says

• James-wolve profile image

Tijani Achamlal (James-wolve) 4 years ago

Yes maddot,Killing children is an unforgivable crime whatever the reason is.

ReneeDC1979 profile image79

Renee' D. Campbell (ReneeDC1979) says

• James-wolve profile image

I don t condemn Obama s tear or I am here to make fun of him.With all respect,mor than170children wer killed in Obama’sillegal drone war in Pakistan.Who z the responsible?who s in charge of the country?the President or just President is th President?

crazymom3 profile image80

crazymom3 says

• James-wolve profile image

Very true.I agree with everything you say.

Sullen91 profile image82

Sullen91 says

• Sullen91 profile image

Sullen91 4 years ago

Do such people as "JThomp42" think that the drone strategy is viable? Could they not care less about dispatching drones to kill people who are innocent victims, writ large in the absence of a trial? Should other countries use drones this way too?

Charlu profile image81

Charlu says

• James-wolve profile image

What it doesn t make any sense to me,with all respect to the grieving families, is that why he’s crying over the recent tragic deaths of children in America but is unmoved over the deaths of those who become victims to his drone program in Pakistan.

0

• ThompsonPen profile image

Nicola Thompson (ThompsonPen) 4 years ago

But if the tables were turned, wouldn't Americans do the same?