breakfastpop profile image 85

Have you lost your interest in politics?

Mitch Alan profile image86

Best Answer Mitch Alan says

• breakfastpop profile image

breakfastpop 4 years ago

I am with you in every way. This is a very critical time in our history, which is why I am very concerned that people are withdrawing from decisions happening now that can change us for a long time to come.

Wayne Brown profile image86

Wayne Brown says

• breakfastpop profile image

breakfastpop 4 years ago

Wayne, my fear is that Washington is counting on our disgust, or should I say Obama is. He is poised to enact anyway he can legislation that will cripple us in so many ways. This is his chance to "change" us in hideous ways.

• breakfastpop profile image

breakfastpop 4 years ago

Many people feel the same way you do, but I feel that now is not the time to lose focus. Obama doesn't have to worry about re-election so I fear that he will enact many things, in his own way, that will hurt us in the short and long run.

ReneeDC1979 profile image79

Renee' D. Campbell (ReneeDC1979) says

• breakfastpop profile image

breakfastpop 4 years ago

Politics is a game, but I think we have to keep our eyes and ears on the players. I don't appreciate being the pawn.

carol7777 profile image84

carol stanley (carol7777) says

• breakfastpop profile image

breakfastpop 4 years ago

I feel the same way, but I worry what can happen if too many people are sleeping.

arafatrahman77 profile image60

arafat rahman (arafatrahman77) says

• breakfastpop profile image

breakfastpop 4 years ago

Okay, that's a good thing because we have to remember that these people work for us.

rafken profile image77

rafken says

• breakfastpop profile image

breakfastpop 4 years ago

I can't remember the last time that the media actually told the truth. Couple all the misinformation with the reality of our economic situation and that spells disaster. I have a very strong feeling that a lot of people have lapsed into apathy.

Amy Becherer profile image82

Amy Becherer says

• breakfastpop profile image

breakfastpop 4 years ago

Yes, Amy, I believe we are easily manipulated and ultimately controlled. It is not by accident that the media has become so bold in their distortion and suppression of the truth. Our nation is changing and not for the better.

59

Pino Krisio says

• breakfastpop profile image

breakfastpop 4 years ago

Pino, I feel exactly the same way. We have to keep our voices heard and for now I intend to annoy the hell out of everyone who is supposed to be working for me.

SheriSapp profile image61

SheriSapp says

• breakfastpop profile image

breakfastpop 4 years ago

I still believe that there is still something we can do to keep things from really going astray. Maybe I am naive.

0

• breakfastpop profile image

breakfastpop 4 years ago

I agree JThomp42. Apparently we have sent children to do business in Washington. My fear is that way too many people are turned off and tuned out. That leaves plenty of room for bad things to happen.

0

Lynn S. Murphy says

• breakfastpop profile image

breakfastpop 4 years ago

I feel the same frustration, but i just can't imagine being quiet while my grandchildren's future is being trashed.