Dan Barfield profile image 86

What do you think of yourself? How high or low is your self esteem right now. Be honest:)

alancaster149 profile image85

Alan Robert Lancaster (alancaster149) says

Amber Howard profile image61

Amber Howard says

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

Thank you for your honest answer Amber! The worries and woes of financial realities weigh down on everyone sometimes. I'm much happier with myself because I have direction and I seem to be making the right choices for once. I am actually optimistic!

bituinolayquizano profile image60

Bituin (bituinolayquizano) says

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

Challenges are great to conquer for that sense of achievement that so boosts self esteem! What kind of challenging things did you have in mind?

Globetrekkermel profile image61

Globetrekkermel says

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

Ha! Most humbly put my dear!... and yet not. Your final statement implies either that your boss is a flatterer or a poor judge of character. What thought is getting between you and a properly appreciative understanding of how bloody awesome you are?

Brandon Tart profile image60

Brandon Heath Tart (Brandon Tart) says

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

I am 100% with you. Optimistic and positive temperaments accompanied with focus and determination are coiled springs of potential. We truly choose our destiny and mould the world to fit in with our vision. It is why mankind lives in cities not caves.

• Dan Barfield profile image

Dan Barfield 4 years ago

I used to be up and down in this respect too. I think it was because I allowed repetitive thought patterns of self critique govern my opinion of me. Of course, things like weather and diet effect it too... but I think is mainly a habit of thought.

Jynzly profile image67

Jenny Pugh (Jynzly) says