crazyhorsesghost profile image 86

Do You Really Think John Boehner Cares About America?

I don't. I think he is out to fill his pockets with money and protect the special interest groups he supports. People like Boehner make me think we need a major change in American politics. Maybe we need to throw out both fine parties and start over. We need term limits and we need to ban all lobbyists. We need major changes in America.

Dennis AuBuchon profile image82

Dennis AuBuchon says

• lone77star profile image

Rod Martin Jr (lone77star) 3 years ago

I think he's playing the "game," but he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. At the RNC he read the script and ignored the votes. Parliamentary requests were ignored. The political process is now officially a sham.

Nick Burchett profile image88

Nick Burchett says

• crazyhorsesghost profile image

Thomas Byers (crazyhorsesghost) 3 years ago

No we are in the toilet because of the political spin game and everyone going along like sheep to the slaughter. I really believe we need a new party that would be for America first and to hell with the rest of the world.

Steven Dison profile image87

Steven Dison says

My Esoteric profile image88

My Esoteric says

• lone77star profile image

Rod Martin Jr (lone77star) 3 years ago

You've got to be kidding! Did you see Boehner at the RNC? He ignored the votes and simply read the script. Voting and Roberts Rules of Order are dead in the political system. It's all a sham, and Boehner is part of the elite who are dismantling USA.

TeaPartyCrasher profile image67

TeaPartyCrasher says

ib radmasters profile image60

ib radmasters says

0

Old Empresario says