IDONO profile image 82

Do you think KINDLE is a little early exploiting gay marriage in their advertizements?

I live in Ohio where gay marriage is not yet legal. Yet I'm seeing ads on T.V. of a man refering to another man as his husband. I'm not against gay marriage, but exploitation before it's even legal, I am. Marijuana will probably be legal someday here. Should they advertize rolling papers now? They advertized gambling rehab before our first casino opened. Gay marriage is not a coming attraction or opening soon gala. It's serious stuff whether you agree with it or not. Media, in all forms, have overstepped it's boundries.

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 3 years ago

No one has the right to shake anything out of me. Or throw me in the pool to teach me to swim. Even accepting gay marriage isn't a problem, but it takes time to adjust to the concept. I don't need Kindle trying to rush that process.

0